A turn

waring heavy make out nothing too much and I'm going off the book not the movie to ya
Long ass CHARTERS

I made my way off the wall greeting some people here and there I was trying to avoid newt and minho 'did the others see me that way as well' I thoughts I was too lost in my own thought that I bumped into someone "oh I'm so sorry I should"you were cut off my laugher you looked to see gally "its ok y/n "his cheeks a little red I smiled at him before walking to the garden.

"hey y/n "hey chuck "chuck was like a second brother to me he doesn't deserve to be up here in this shit hole not him I let out a small breath and got to work picking the fruits and veg from the garden. I was trying to avoid newt which was harder than it looked when you work with each other .my eyes had found their way over to Teresa not going to lie I had a good taste she hot, by now it was nearing the end of the day I decide to go see Alby he still wasn't up yet.

I was just sitting beside the bed when I hear someone come in I looked up to find Teresa "oh hey "h hey"I replied I knew I looked a mess I was pissed and really wanted a way to let my anger out "hey are you ok"the dark-haired girl asked me "oh em ya c can I ask you for something" she nodded telling me to continue "ok good" I jumped up from my set grab her by the wrist and dragged her to our shared room "what are you doing"I would ask someone else to do this but I don't know iv been with you so I fell more com tube doing this with you" I said as I locked the door"I don't for"Teresa was cut off by my lips on to hers.

I deepened the kiss earing a slight mone from the girls somehow we ended up on one of the beds I brock the kiss "are you ok with this we don't need to do this if you were uncomfortable "no no its fine "heat rose to Teresa's cheeks I nodded before climbing on top of here kissing down her neck earing mons to escape from the girl I smiled as I went to remover her top god she was stunning I trailed kisses down her stomach when I had reached her wast I had started to takes off my top when we heard a knock at the door "hey foods in five "it was newt I looked at Teresa before handing her top back to her "guess we will have to finish this latter "I smirk once we were both where descant to leave we made our way to fry.

We both got our food I would normally sit with newt or Minho but I saw some set beside gally Teresa had went to see how ably was doing I sat down which earn some looks from the other mainly fry newt and Minho.

Gally looked up I smile at him "are you free later " I asked going back to my food "I should be why" he Spock with a soft tone "just wondering if you want to hang out" he looked up a light pink dusting his cheeks "em sure"grate " I smile standing up putting my things away. I walk over to the garden and start working. About half an hour later newt and Thomas came over I smiled and just got back to what I was doing.

"Hey, y/n can we talk, " newt said sitting beside me as I tended to the plans "sure" have I done something " I looked up at him I wasn't going to tell him about the shucking dream "no way" you have just been dieting your self from everyone "Have I sorry " I smiled up at him he smiled back "so you and gally " what I don't know what you mean"are you dating gally"what no hell no just friends" better be" we both laughed.

Time skip

It was midday when Teresa came running up "it's ably he's wake" we made our way to the med bay where ably was sitting on the bed "how you feeling" he never said anything I noticed he was crying " we can't leave " he Spock his voice sounding Horace "what why," Thomas said almost shouting "we can't leave it's not safe "what your not making any-"they outside it's not safe we have not family "
Ably began to tell us everything that he saw when Chuck walked in "the walls they aren't closing" I ran outside he was right the wall where still open " what do we do " newt asked "get everyone to safety in the box up the tower make sure on one is outside till morning "Thomas screamed  I could hear grievers or what I thought where grievers coming to words us all of a sudden the map room was in flames wtf was the I thought me newt Thomas fry and gally were running to the meeting room Chuck not far behind us when I heard Chuck screamed he was about to get stung by a griever I did the only thing I could and pushed him out the way taking the hit for the young boy the last thing I heard was someone screaming my name