Prologue

September 26, 2008
Madison Square Garden, New York

Davina Hayes

"Wow, never in my wildest dream, I thought I would sell out MSG. I couldn't do it without you guys, I'm very thankful for that. You guys made my dream become a reality. Since I was a little girl, I told everyone that I'm gonna be a famous singer one day and now look at me." I said as I start to tear and the crowd is cheering for me. My mind wanders off to a couple hours ago, before my show, and I started to break down.

How could he does this?
To me.
To us.
To our future.

I wiped my tears away, making sure I don't ruin my makeup and I speak into the microphone.

"Uhm.. to end the night." I said, my voice shaky and my hand gripping the mic unsteadily.

I continue.

"I wanted to introduce you guys to a new song. It hasn't been released yet, but if you guys love it by the end of the night, I might just release it." Everyone started cheering loudly as I said that.

"This song.. I wrote it when I was in a very dark, unstable, vulnerable place. So excuse me, if I can't finish the song. It's very brand new." I signaled the dj to play the instrumentals.

"This goes out to all my ladies, whose had a failed relationship. Keep your head up and don't let your crown fall. There's a beautiful light at the end of the tunnel."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I raised the microphone to my mouth.

He said
Baby don't leave me alone

(A/N: I know 'He Said' doesn't exist in 2009, but imagine it did.)