Ch.4

She was walking in the hall way when she was stopped with hands on her hips turning her around "What the-" Prince pulls her around the corner. "I'm sorry alright-" "No what you pulled back there was just... no!" She almost shouted but he covered her mouth.

"You know about my reputation-" she shoved his hand off her mouth "Well it's either me or the reputation." She said glaring not even being there for that long and already giving him a choice tired of his 'reputation'.

He was silent "I see.. I have my answer then" she walked away "Hazel!" He calls out then sighs leaving.

Hazel didn't even know if they were friends but she thought she could change him and become that way. But maybe it's best to stay out of his life till he becomes mature if that ever even happened.

Clearly being bored out of her mind doing homework she didn't know what else to do. She looked over noticing her brother go towards Prince and his friends doing Archery.

Prince turned his head talking to Robin trying to change his attitude towards him slightly but he stops making eye contact with Hazel who was under a tree.

"Don't need a coach" he spoke snapping out of it looking at Robin not able to handle being nice. "Don't you get it?" "This isn't a school sport. It's a private club" she decided to go over making Prince stop looking her up and down then turn towards the target going to shoot his arrow.

"And it's full" he spoke" shooting. "What's full?" She asked. His friends laughed at her Prince sighed quietly. "You use a release aid?" Robin asks Prince. "Yeah that's right." He spoke.

"How come?" Prince laughs slightly. "Because McAllister it improves your accuracy." Prince goes next to Hazel being really close to her putting a hand on her lower back "In case you haven't noticed" he said pushing her slightly forward to see. When his friends gathered around towards Robin who was on her right. "I just up to in the 9 rank" (I believe that's what he says haha-)

"Ah... but I thought this was supposed to be a bullseye club" Prince was silent taking his hand off of Hazel. "Come on! Let's let the lottery kids try" his blonde friend said.

"Yeah let's see if they shoot a bow as well as they shoot their mouths" the other one snarked getting somewhat in her face. "Alright back up a bit" Prince orders pushing his friend back making them all confused. He stopped himself laughing slightly. "This bow costs fifteen hundred bucks they would probably break it" he scoffed.

She ate supper sitting on her bed bored out of her mind when there was a knock. Hazel got up going to her window confused when she sees Prince. Her sighing she opened the window and he gets in facing her. "I'm sorry alright-" she stops him annoyed. "How many times are you gonna apologize?" "As many as it'll take for you to forgive me and for me to possibly... change?" He questions unsure of himself.

"You would seriously think about changing?" She asked him confused. "I don't know" he sighed sitting on her bed. "Yeah just sit anywhere" she mumbled. He sighed "I know you don't like me" "That's the first" she laughs sitting down. "No really I know you don't but... I know you feel a connection to me" "That's definitely a first" she scoffs getting up walking towards her computer. He goes over trying to block her path. "Look at me please" he sighed.

She stares up at him. "Give me a chance?" He asked. "I'll take you on a date it doesn't even have to be a date it can be a friend thing." She sighed. "Why are you trying so hard for me?" "It's too much to explain..." he whispers. "Is it really?"