Ch.1

"Bye honey!" She went up to the window seeing her mom and dad get in the limo without saying goodbye to her making her roll her eyes "Of course they forget about me..." she grabbed her bow and arrow and pointed out to a pine cone of a tree and shot the arrow making it hit the bullseye.

She sighed and got ready for school as Rosie came up to her "You ready?" She asked. Rosie was more of a mother to her than her own mom was.

The trees went by as she stared at the view with a angry expression on her face that she held. She didn't want to go to this school she didn't want to go anywhere for all she had cared.

"I think this school would be good for you" Rosie said.

"Give us a boy and a girl and we'll give you back a man and a women" Robin read on the sign making her roll her eyes.

"Give me a break or i'll give you back my uniform" for once she agreed with him.

"Both of you-" Rosie was cut off when she opened the car door and left slamming it shut she continued walking seeing her friend Mary as she caught up with her, Mary was the only person she had met recently.

She actually liked her "Hey" "Hi what class do you have?" Mary asks "Math" she replied rolling her eyes "I really don't want to be here" "Ow cut it out!" She heard down the hall way making her look at some boys seeing one pinned down on the floor.

"Not until you pay the tax fat boy" he said pushing his hair back as he made eye contact with her and smirked turning around "What tax?" The boy pinned down asked.

"Ugly tax" he said getting on his knees. She went to go stop him but Mary stopped her.

"The uglier you are the more you gotta pay"

A girl bumped her shoulder harshly "Watch where you're walking" the girl snapped as she went off with her friends laughing. Making her confused but even more angry since she didn't even do anything but that's just how teens are.

"Your daddy better give you a big allowance"

"Because you're beyond ugly"

"Why don't you leave him alone?" She finally spoke getting out of Mary's grip going forward "What are you going to do about it?" The boy that mentioned the taxes stood up going in front of her "Oh...you must be new here I never recognized you before" he smirked.

"I am and you don't want to mess with me" She said making him and his friends laugh "Well newbie obviously you know nothing about last names and status" he said fixing his uniform.

"But I could teach you a bit of som-" he said touching her hair making her eyes go wide but before she could do anything something had hit him hard making him let go becoming angry.

"YUCK!" "Warner and Gibson! Sick!" He ordered "Now would be a good time to run!" She heard from behind her as her hands were grabbed by her brother and they all took off running.

The bullies chased after them. They stopped suddenly when the principle was there "Gentleman and ladies! Would you-" the one that touched her hair earlier fell down on the hard floor and stood up quickly fixing himself.

She would laugh but this isn't the time to be laughing "What is going on here?!?" "Speak!" The boy gave off a smirk as he looked at the Principle "Good morning Mr.Harvey, Sir" the boy stared intently at the girl that was next to Robin. As she tried to stay as close to her brother as possible.

"These five young people tried to attack us out of no where sir!" the boys friend said.

"What?!" Robin questioned as if he didn't hear him right.

"We don't even know why Mr.Harvey sir!" The other friend said.

"That's a lie-" she started "Silence. Young women. I wan't you, you, you, you and you!" He pointed at all of them "Be in my office!"

"But-" Robin started.

"Now!" He shouted as she looked back at the boy glaring he smirked winking at her she left with them scoffing at him in response.

A/N:

717 words written