Ch.9

"Okay it was a little lame" Robin said standing up.

"At least they got the money and we got away with it" Will says. "Don't jinx it" she rolled her eyes.

"So you'll stop now right?" Mary asked.

"I guess so" Robin spoke nervously.

"You guess so?" Mary questions going over.

"Are you crazy?" He faced her "You're right." Hazel looked up. "Why take our chances?" Robin asked. "I'll close the accounts as soon as I can." "Promise?" Mary asked.

"Yeah" he nodded. "I promise"

"Would your friends like to stay for dinner? Kids?" Rosie asked. "Uh, guys?" Robin asked.

"Uh, no thank you" "Uh yeah. We have to be getting back to the dorm" "I have to go too" Mary agreed. "Remember you promised" Hazel left before she sees any more flirting between the two which would make her sick.

Mary followed after Hazel. The next day Robin and Hazel went to the hospital to see Tommy.

"Let me reassure you Tommy is doing very well." She sighed of relief "I'm gonna go meet you downstairs" she said to Robin he nods and she left.

"Did Tommy like the gift?" She asked Robin nodded "How come you didn't stay?" He asked.

"I didn't really feel comfortable meeting new people" "They're just his parents" Robin said.

She shrugged "We're they nice?" She asked. "Yeah" he said nodding.

She threw a small ball up in the air catching it every few seconds.

"I have something to tell you" he said she looked at him.

"I took more money out..." he said "You did what?" She asked staring at him.

"Are you crazy?!" Hazel almost yelled. "It was just a little more to help him make sure he's fully okay!"

"You heard the guy he would be fine!" She said.

"You also broke Mary's promise" she said sighing.

"Good luck with that situation" she continued  then throwing the ball at him" "Hey!" He said catching it after it hit him.

"Don't you want him to be fully better and not walk with a limp?" Robin asked. "I do. But Robin you can get in major trouble for this" she said.

"I know. But I don't care as long as Tommy is okay." She rubs her side of the head stressed. "Fine promise you won't do anymore" "This is my last time I swear" Robin said.

She looks at him. "I'll believe it when I see it" she walks away.

"You alright?" John Jr asks. "I could be". She sighed laying her head on his chest.

"You know I love you right?" He asked.

She looks at him "I love you too" he smiled kissing her she kissed him back.

"When are we going to tell everyone we're together?" She asked leaning her head back down.

"When the times right" he said looking at the ceiling.

She looks at him playing with his hair before kissing him again.

There was a knock at her door he quickly got up to leave "Who is it?" "Robin" she stopped him "He knows about us" "He does?"  John Jr asked.

She nods "Come in" Robin came in but glared immediately at John Jr.

"What's he doing here?" Robin asked. "You obviously know why" she said crossing her arms. "Did you tell Mary?" She asked. "Yeah" "Tell Mary what?" John Jr asked.

"Nothing you should get going it's late" he nodded kissing her cheek before leaving out the window. "Maybe we should get bars on your window" Robin rolled his eyes.

She flicks him "Ow" he said grabbing his head.

"How did Mary take it?" She asked. "She kinda went off like you did but also forgave me in the end in a way she did anyways" "How?" She asked. "We... kissed" He said nervously.

"You guys did what!!? When we're you going to tell me you liked her? I could've gave you advice about flirting or asking a girl out before you embarrassed yourself" she laughed.

"I'm not embarrassing I know a lot about flirting and what not" "Sure" she said rolling eyes laughing.