Ch.3

She jumped slightly by the voice turning around seeing Prince John Jr "Didn't know you were a stalker" she said as she grabbed another arrow putting it in place and went to shoot "I'm not a stalker" he said placing his hand on her elbow to move it.

"What are you doing?" She asked moving away "Trying to help you. What? I can't be nice for once?" He asked rolling eyes "That would be the first." She mumbled as he sighed moving her closer to him and their bodies almost touching, so he could get a better grip on her as he moved her arms up.

"Move your fingers here" he whispered as he put his hand on her fingers moving them. He continued speaking as she almost felt like she couldn't breathe as of how close he was too her. She didn't know why he couldn't be like this while at school.

But she figured it was part of reputation and yet she only knew him for a few minutes and could already figure out his life.

"Let go" he said plainly "What?" She asked finally letting out a breath she didn't realize she held, her face looking confused since she was distracted by his touch. He backed away "Let go" he ordered again.

She did so and the arrow flew in the air straight hitting right in the bullseye.

"Didn't know you knew archery" she mentions "For someone new you ask a lot of questions and assume a lot" he replied "What makes you say I ask a lot of ques-" she stopped herself from asking seeing the smirk on his lips.

"Thank you" she said sighing and went to get her arrow.

"Why were you at my place?" She asked looking at him after getting it "To pick out a horse" he said.

"You?" She paused and spoke again "And horse riding?" She asked trying to contain her laughter.

"What a man can't ride a horse?" He asked making her laugh "No- it's just... I never thought of you doing sports when I first looked at you" she said fixing her hair that was in a pony tail.

"Whatever" he said annoyed.

"Look if you tell anyone about how nice I was earlier towards you. You'll wish you hadn't" he threatened glaring.

"And you ruined the moment" she said rolling her eyes he came forward making her back up against the tree "Promise" he said holding his breath in.

"I promise?" She said unsure of her answer but knew she wouldn't say anything not wanting to be a deeper target.

He smirked and walked away "Where are you going?" She asked "Home! Where else?" He said.

She sighed and went back home for supper.

It was the next day she walked in the gym seeing stands set up for clubs "That's the soccer club" she heard a familiar voice seeing Little John. Hazel went over to her brother and his two friends "Hey" she greeted "Hey" they all greeted back as Little John kept pointing stuff out.

"What's the Bullseye Club?" Robin asks "Oh man..." Little John says in annoyance.

"Archery!" He replied "Come on man!" Robin says happily going over as Little John took her hand almost dragging her along.

"That's Princes private club!" Will said.

"Robin McAllister, my sister and I would like to sign up please" he said.

She rolled her eyes as she let go of Little Johns hand.

"Who said I did?" She said plainly "You're good so why not?" Robin asks.

"Do you two know how to handle a bow and arrow?"

"Do you know how to control your mouth?" She asks making Little John and Will snicker.

The snickering stopped when she was shoved a bit making eye contact at the person who did and it was Prince John Jr "You can't stay away from me can you? Princess" He smirks "What is he talking about?" Will asks. She glared at him.

"I get by" Robin replied to Prince John Jr friend.

"Get by?" Putting his hands on the table next to Robin "Yeah" Robin replies. "Get lost." Prince John Jr said glaring.

"Well can I at least try out?" Robin asks.

"That depends where did you learn to shoot" he said picking up a arrow and turning around leaning on the table, facing them not even paying attention just staring at Hazel ignoring Robin, letting his friend and him argue.

But Hazel and Prince John Jr were having a secret argument between their eyes. If looks could kill from Hazel he would be dead right now for being rude to her brother.

He finally flinched looking away quickly his mood changing to a frown but then to a smirk seeing Robins reaction.

"Ahh Scholarship scums should've guessed" he said turning around his back facing them so he didn't have to face her eyes seeing she had a  frown "I'm not on a Scholarship" Robin said.

She cleared her throat "We." She corrected.

"Sorry we are not on a Scholarship" Robin said rolling eyes.

"Where'd your parents get the money to afford this place?" His friend asked.

"Steal it?" His friend interrogates.

"They won the lottery" Robin says.

"The lottery?! Are you kidding me?!" His other friend spoke.

"Hey! Two bucks and youuuuu get to Locksley" his friend joked and stared at them.

Prince finally turned around making eye contact with her.

"Real exclusive." He said to his friends facing them but looking at Hazel.

"Huh guys?"

"Hey- hey- forget it Robin" Will says putting hands on him to move him back.

"You know what?"

Robin pulled her back with him as she glared at the three boys in front of them.

"There's a raffle you can enter at the end of the month" Will took her hand walking away since she wasn't moving.

"Maybe you should start a bingo club McAllister" Prince said getting more angry noticing their hands.

"Hey- you might even win enough money for a one way ticket BACK to Kansas City." Those words hit her hard like a rock it made her even more mad the fact he said that.

Prince laughed evilly as they were away from them "You know those losers probably couldn't hit a ten rank from thirty feet" Robin bets.

"Then why do you want to join their stupid club?" Little John asks.

"Maybe because he thought it would make a difference" she mumbled the first thing she spoke making the three look at her.

"No. Because I'm good" he said his ego getting the best of him and they all left she noticed Prince look at her but him seeing her expression of hurt he looked away scoffing.

A/N:
1121 words written