Ch.2

"So what's your name anyway?" The boy asked.

"Robin McAllister" Robin spoke "Will Scarlet " he said the girl next to Robin spoke up "Hazel" she said plainly.

"Mary" the other girl said "The friend here they were wrestling is John Little but everyone calls him Little John" they all shook hands.

"Yeah well they might as well call me dead my moms gonna kill me wait till she finds out about this" he said sitting down after pacing "That's not fair! Those other three were the ones that were trying to take your money and mess with Hazel!" Robin said.

"They are new" Will mentions to John as he agrees.

"Those three dirt bags just happen to be the richest kids in school" Will says.

"I thought everyone here was rich?" Robin asks.

"Well there are a few scholar ships kids and then there's rich and there's filthy rich" Mary explained.

"That guy that was using Little John stomach as a trampoline" Will started "Man don't remind me" John replied disgusted at the memory.

"That's John Prince."

"His old man John Senior is paying for the new gym."

"Yeah the Prince Gymnasium!" Little John said sarcastically.

"You think Mr.Harvey is gonna blow that off by coming down on his son?" "It's the same with those other two guys" Will continues "Warner and Gibson"

They continued chatting as she thought about that wink and how rich he was. She didn't understand why people can be so cruel.

"It's not fair" Robin said.

"Of course Mr.Prince" Little John nudged Hazel shoulder making her look up.

"Now you tell the basketball coach that if  he wants a bigger office he can build his own gym" Prince said.

"I'm syncing enough money into this place as it is" Mr.Harvey nodded agreeing.

"Yes, Sir, Mr.Prince"

"Yes, Sir, we appreciate your Generosity" he continued.

"You should" he agreed answering his phone.

"Thank you-" "Yeah, Yeah ,Yeah" Prince was annoyed and left.

"Always uh... pleasure" Mr.Harvey said awkwardly.

Mr.Harvey looked at them as he went over.

"So... who's first?"

Will raised his hand slightly and Mr.Harvey motioned him in his office.

Will looked at them then went inside.

She was in her room as she heard voices outside and she opened the window seeing Prince John Jr. What was he doing here?

Prince John Jr looked up at her smirking, her eyes going wide in response, she quickly shut the window and backed away.

Getting her bow and arrows she walked out of the house.

The leaves crunched when she walked on them further in the woods to her secret area to shoot arrows at targets.

The arrow held firmly in between a few of her fingers as she pulled it back and sighed letting go of the arrow that slowly slipped out of her fingers.

It hit the red part making her roll her eyes.

"Didn't know you lived around here"

A/N:

486 words written