part 8

-

it's been weeks since I last saw luke, i could barely catch him anywhere. joey and anna are friends now, george and the freshmen broke up, and i- I've spent all spring break reading love stories. yes love stories.

as I walked towards the school doors, I see luke smiling at one the freshmen's. i wish I could go up to him and tell him how I feel. but I don't know how I feel. i stare for one quick second making my way ti the doors.

"hey" george says with a depressed tone in his voice, it was rare but not to rare.

"hey" I replied back with the same tone he used, but not as noticeable.

"freshy is dating this other guy now" he sighs as I slam my locker.

"go fuck another freshman George" I opened my locker.

"she was different" George let out a small groan

"gross" i closed my locker giving him one more hug and a piece of advice

"plenty of more virgin freshmen's to go around" I smiled as he flipped me off.

The rest of the day was boring. Anna and Joey, are friends now but Anna still feels like Joey fucked her brother. which she probably did knowing joey, George is still bummed over jap pussy, and Luke.. well luke is back on his fuckboy faze.

"you coming?" Joey reaches for my arm

"nah I'll think I'll stay home. have fun tho"

"oh cmon, lukes place is fun. plus we have to listen to George be bummed out about a freshie"

"yeah no thanks."

"the Luke part or George?" she smiles

"just come it was always fun, plus Anna is still pissed she just wants to call it good terms"

"Joey. i love you. but no"

"please come babygirl" George whispers in my ear,giving me goosebumps all over my body not in a good way.

"ew gross you perv, never say that agian" i grab him by his ear

"ouch. I'm still hurt watch it"

"george, babe. you can go get into some pussy of another freshmen if you wanted to"

"her pussy was different"

"first ew. plus you said she couldn't make you-" he covets my mouth

"one more word, and I'll call Luke over here"

"cum." I tease him

"LUKE OVER HERE BUDDY" he looks at George and then me making his way towards both of us

"yeah what's up"

"Are we still coming to your place tonight"

"oh shit I forgot. Uh" Luke forgot. seriously.

"we always come to your place." George laughs while hitting his shoulder

"well my house isn't open. my moms pissed" joey, implies

"me and Anna's place is a mess." tim says as he began a to kiss Joey

"Kayla?" George looks at me, while I look up.

"my place right, uhm.."

"see no ones place is free it's just some kiddy bullshit anyways" Luke smiles as he turns around.

"Yeah my place is free. Tonight 9:00. my room. I'll have snacks. movie screening. and a bed"

"sick." George laughs, I smile as I hug my way out the doors of school. I turn around and see Luke looking at me"

"oh and if you can't come Luke, don't" i yell as I turn back around and walkout

luke's pov

"dude, what you do to her?" george asks

"huh?"

"you fucked her and her pussy wasn't good enough?" George whispers in my ear, in that moment I could feel some tension start to build up.

"yeah that's it?" I punch George.

"Luke what the fuck" I could hear Joey say, from a mile

"dude what the fuck is your problem" george, yells as he gets up from the floor. i don't know, what my problem is.

"I'm sorry" I walk away

"Yeah run like the pussy you are"

-

kaylas pov

i got home took a shower, and fell asleep.

5 hours later.
i go insta and press the first

lelia <3

*video*

😂😂😂

-

i look at the video Layla posted, I notice  it was like and George, "wtf" I hear the door ring.

(Grand army was canceled)