part 14

"why do I need to go to this party anyways" i sit on lukes bed.

"cause, party's are fun and joeys making us" he smiles

"wear that"

"a grand army hoodie?"

"uh yea" i take it out of his closet

"plain"

"oh cmon it's a party"

"fine, but you better wear something like this" he smiles as he puts it on, with some black sweats.

"I'll wear, something similar"

"kayla you have to go your moms house, it's been a week of you staying in the guess room of your dead dads house"

"i know but"

"please, there selling the house"

"i kmow. I will tonight"

"you want me to drive you?"

"no. I don't even know where she lives."

"just be careful"

"I will" I get up from his bed as I put on my shoes

"meet up with the girls okay?"

"ok dad" i smile, as I open his bedroom. he grabs me buy my waist and kisses me.

"I'll see you later"

"you will?"

"I will" he moves my hair from my ear and tucks it behind.

"ill see you tonight" he whispers.

-

I Uber to my moms house, as I pay the Uber I look at the house. it was a huge, I guess her company did do well, more than well.

"kayla!!" Estella runs to me as she gives me a big hug.

"did you seem moms house!! It's so big" she smiles

"I did" I walk towards the door, as it opens with my mom on the couch with Sofia.

"kayla?"

"hey" i smile, sofia gets up and hugs me.

"ouch"

"sorry, look how big moms house is"

"pretty big" i smile as my mom gets up from the couch walking towards me. she hugs me.

"welcome home" she smiles. I just sigh, as i put my book bag on the couch.

"where's my room?" I ask her

"upstairs" I follow her up.. there was 7 rooms upstairs. the guest room, with a bathroom. a bathroom, another guest room, estellas playroom, a room with a couch and tv, her room and Sofia's room and my room.

"I tried to make it as what sofia told me you liked." she opened it.

it was a big room, much bigger than my dads, it was pretty. there was a closet, which had all my clothing in and shoes.

"it's pretty" I smiled.

"I bought you new shoes, and a dress for the party Joey told me you were gonna attend tonight" she opened the closet.

"Joey?"

"yeah she came down early when you were at.." she looks at me

"a friends house"

"well yeah" she smiles and takes a look at the room one more time before estella calls her down

"I hope you like it"