part 21

-
as he was going for a kiss, I pushed him off.

he wasn't luke.

"I cant" I got up from the bed as I grabbed my coat

"kayla wait" before he said anything else I was already halfway through the hallway. the girl was there right when I open the door.

"whore" she smiled.

-

I waited an hour for my Uber to get to the frat party, luckily everyone was drunk and I haven't seen drew since I left the room. who knows maybe he was drunk to

"thank god" i open the door of my house.

"how much u spend today" my mom raised her eye brow

"3 ubers"

"kayla!" my sister came up to me as i bent down to kissed her forhead.

"luke came by" my mom interrupted

"he did?" She nodded, I smiled as I walked upstairs.

messgage from:

joeybae

need to tell me everything.

-

"of course" she layed on her bed and fell asleep. the next day was the usual she's gotten a missed calls from Joey, and even texts luke was coming over today and she wasn't ready to tell him what happened.

@kaylacruz

kaylacruz : flick from this morning

view comments

@joeydelmarco1 : baby

@georgefucksyogirlfriend : flicks

@lukefriedman : cutie

-

"kayla" my mom storms into my room as always

"yes?" I roll my eyes

"what are we gonna do for Christmas, it's next month!" I look at her

"We never really did anything" I shrugged, we really didn't even as kids we didn't. Sofia, the second oldest my sister she experienced Christmas obviously with both parents even if they were on a verge of killing eachother. Not me, it was always hard. Life you know

"i just cash apped you, 500 dollars from Christmas Decore. Make it fun" i look at my phone seeing a notification from her and Luke.

"Mom!" She smiles as she heads out the door. Really? Me? Myself, duty on Christmas decore. Ugh.

:

luke <3 : let's go shopping :) btw on my way.

-

I still felt really bad, even through me and drew didn't do anything. It hurt my stomach on how I was in a room with him and not luke.

It almost felt wrong. We've never put a title on it, but it felt dirty.

-

"hey" he leaned in as he kissed me before opening the Uber door.

"where were you all day" he looked at me with his brown eyes, my favorite feature.

"with Joey" i faked a smile, I couldn't tell him drew was there even if he didn't know him. 

"just glad you have fun" he put his arm around me.

-

we arrived at the store, target. It had nice Christmas trees for disposer.

"How about this one?" He showed me a white fake tree, I don't do white trees.

"What does the white even represent? That doesn't even cover half my living room it's short.

"oh" he grabbed me by the waist making me look at him. I kissed him, as he kissed back moving his hands from my waist to my ass.

"in public"

"anytime of the day" he smirked, i playfully pushed him off as we still went on with our day shopping.

We spent, 550 dollars plus food. 570, yes we ate somwhete expensive luke payed, I payed the 50 that was from the decore.

"This was fun" he said as he carried the big tree dragging it onto the bus.

"Should we really just drag it on to the bus? It's New York."

"So you're saying we should took an Uber?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying" I sat down as I layer the bags on the floor, it was 5 bags. And the tree like held.

"You're mom is gonna be happy"

"I hope" I smiled at him, still feeling the thought of dirty. I couldn't forget drew, I don't know what it was.

"let's go home"

-

3 hours later we left the decore on my moms bed. And went to my room we just cuddled and watched a bunch of Christmas movies, it was fun we were both happy.

He kissed my forhead and pulled me closer in and stroked my hair. I passed out, after that.

"I love you" he said, as I shut my eyes and smiled.

-

646-472-0678 :

you must be luke, we have something to tell you about you're girl.