4. Quidditch World Cup

(4 years later. Estella)

"Wake up!!"

I groaned a bit before finally pulling myself out of bed. Ginny, Ron's sister, knocked the door thrice again and the noise subsided. Meaning Ginny left. I sighed and went to brush my teeth.

Four years. Four years since our mega-escape from the Dursleys. Four years since we joined Hogwarts. Four years since I got sorted to Slytherin and four years since I've been hated and treated like trash.

And my mistake? I have a list.

"You snake! You finally got a chance to show your true colors don't you? Happy to betray your own brother and join the bad side? His side? Why don't snakes like you just freaking die?!" This was what Ron told me.

"You got the life I wanted to be. If You-Know-Who had attacked you instead of me, I would've had the life I wanted. This is all because of you, Estella!!" Harry told me this.

This year also I was supposed to stay with Dursleys till the term begins but thankfully, Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley, Ron's parents loved me too much. So here I was, in the Burrow, the Weasley's house, currently out of the shower and dressed in a white sweatshirt and plaid pants.

I finally came out of my room, which was just a small extra one Mrs. Weasley forced me to stay in, just in time to see Hermione coming out of hers. She did a bone cracking stretch to remove all the remaining lethargy off her and her brown eyes found my emerald green ones.

"Good morning!" She chirped at me.

I just gave her a light smile back and nodded, though out of bed, but still hadn't woken up.

We both together went down the stairs and to the dining table. The atmosphere until I came there was very warm. Ron and Harry were laughing out loud as the Weasley twins, Fred and George cracked some jokes. Mrs. Weasley whacked them on the head, eventhough she too liked their crackhead sense of humour, Ginny was fawning over Harry as he took his glasses off to wipe his tearing eyes. Hermione too went and joined the fun. I just stood there with a hand on the stair case railing, when Mrs.Weasley caught me standing alone.

"Estella dear! Why are you standing there? Come have some food, I know you like my pancakes!"

The happy ambience there, darkened at once. Everybody stopped eating and looked at me. Ron turned to me and gave a disgusting sneer. Harry annoyingly rolled his eyes. Weasley twins probably intended to burn me to ashes by the death glares they give me. I just gulped and went slowly to the far, lonely and of the table as Mrs. Weasley served me two pancakes. I smiled at her and began to eat silently.

"Estella dear, slept well??" Mr. Weasley asked me, smiling.

I nodded.

"Yesterday had been a hell of a ride, eh?" He said, chuckling.

Ron snorted at that. Harry gave out a breathy laugh. Ginny suppressed her giggles. I looked down and smiled. Mr. Weasley was talking about the way he, the twins and Ron broke into our house via the fireplace. They had used the Floo Powder, a Wizarding Travel system where we travel via fire. Our house had blocked the fireplace and we were using electrical fire.

You won't believe!! They literally got the chimney exploded just to get into our house. The look on the Dursleys' faces was worth a frame.

"Better eat fast kids. We mustn't get late. Diggorys'll be disappointed!"

My ears stood straight at his words and that peice of pancake got stuck in my throat and began coughing violently. Everyone looked, no, glared at me as Mrs. Weasley sprang to my side.