5. Triwizard Tournament

(Estella)

"What is this Mrs.Weasley??" I asked her, totally annoyed as I pulled an emerald green gown out of my trunk and looked at Mrs. Weasley.

"Gown!!"

"I can see that! But why did you give me this??"

For that, Mrs. Weasley only smiled. "You'll know soon!!"

I huffed, tired of these suspenses and put the gown back in my trunk.

"Estella!! Don't make that face!!" She cooed and kept her plump arm on my shoulder. "You have something special this year. It's written in your letters to bring dress robes for you!!"

She leant closer to my ear to whisper. "Besides, this is the age where you get to impress the guy you like!! You have been single for so long! This is your time to go get a boyfriend!!"

I raised an eyebrow at her and pushed my glasses up my nose, but inside I too agreed with the fact that I have a chance of making Cedric notice me, as something more than a friend.

"Okay, come fast and have some food!! Don't wanna be late for first day of fourth year, right??"

(Draco)

I just found a place in the compartment and sat in it along with Zabini Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle. We were just in time as the train began to move slowly.

"Wonder what we may have this year??" Zabini drawled.

"More likely, who. Know something about the new Professor?? For Defense Against the Dark Arts??"

The three shook their heads. I sighed and moved my neck to crack anything out, when my eyes caught something.

In a compartment opposite to ours, I found a girl sitting alone. Not that she didn't let anyone sit with her, no one wanted to actually. She was wearing a black shirt with rolled up sleeves and blue jeans. Her breathtaking emerald green eyes were going up and down the pages of the book which was resting on her lap. She occasionally licked her thin red lips, which were more than just dry and her lean long fingers pushed her round glasses up her nose.

It was still a mystery on how my opinion on Estella Potter was never the same like how my opinion is on that brat of a brother she had. He pisses me off while she gives noting more than a bored glare to me. I hate him but get as interested in her, so much that I lost count on trying to make her talk, to hear that deep husky voice she has on a daily basis.

But I should've known that she was as stubborn too. The more I annoyed her, the more quieter she became. The more I wanted her attention, the more she began to ignore me.

Since, saying. It has been a while since I heard her speak right?? I smirked.

"Don't even think about it!!" Zabini said like he read my thoughts. "Diggory boy is already there to save her!!"

I broke out of my thoughts and I looked up to see Diggory knocking on the glass window to get her attention. And needless to say, Estella got so startled that the book on her lap fell with a loud thud, which was heard even till our compartment. She went red and nodded for his entry.

The whole train ride was unbearable for me. We had an extremely clingy and even more annoying Pansy Parkinson who was literally glued to me like her life depended on me and these two in the compartment opposite to mine, where my eyes would go even if I didn't want to. The two had changed to their uniforms now.

But one thing I was happy about was that whenever I saw Estella responding to Diggory, I noticed that her smile, or her laugh didn't look true. Diggory was failing to bring out her full reaction to him, he was failing to make those shallow dimples form completely on her cheeks.