Heaven

Hope you'll love this book too!!🧡

INTRODUCTION

A black girl, she is a guardian angel, one of the most powerful and well known angels in heaven.

She was always sent to the earth to guard the humans by her superior supervisor, she was a young girl, a 25 years old that was favoured in heaven for her pure heart and will to always go and protect humans on earth, that was her most important goal.

She was sent to protect humans who where and are at their weakest and fight for them when they rest, it was the time when evil spirt and demons use that opportunity to make them become their victim, she was there to protect them from anything bad that would happen to them.

Angel's has a rule that was important, if sent to earth alway teleport there when going and when coming back, this was for their safety, earth was not their home, there were strangers going to another world just for a purpose, descending or ascending from heaven to earth without a superior that'll protect you will cause a temporary or permanent injury to your wings or any part of the body, in order to heal they need to teleport back to heaven to heal faster, staying on earth during the moment of injury will make the process of healing very slow, depending on the injury, it might take months or days to heal.

She was never taught human language but she understood what the always say, English was her favorite language on earth but she barely spoke it.

She has a beautiful mother, a lovely father, an adorable affectionate big brother and a Uncle she always look up to.

This is everything she cherished and loved unconditionally her job and her family.

She's an Angel, her name is Rayna.

A white guy, he is a hitman, he felt that he was made for it, it was his destiny to eliminate people who where greedy, filled with pride, selfishness, hate and only wanted money.

His family was wiped of because of people like the ones he eliminates, he lives for nobody, not even himself, he has nothing that he wanted but felt conditioned to, he hates humans, he hates that he was the only one living out of all his family, he was an only child, his parents loved him dearly, it was their first priority to make him happy and give him anything they could, he felt lost when he lost them, since that day when he lost them in the hands of greedy people he became another person, he felt like he died with them that day, everything changed for him, he felt numb but full of hatred and vengeance towards the people that killed his parents, the people he eliminates, he sees them as the people that ordered the death of his parents.
His so called job for him was a way of escape from his reality, from his emptiness, from his loneliness, this was now his priority.
To eliminate those people,

He's a hitman, his name is Ethan.

Ya'll as usual..... enjoy!😁🧡