Introduction ✯ Please Read

Hi readers! I'm your author, Carolyn. I use she/her pronouns and I ask that you respect your fellow readers with their opinions and things as such. I also ask that if you don't like a ship that a chapter has been written about, don't read it. It's not a problem, I'd just prefer you skip it instead of leaving complaints in the comment section. Please leave any suggestions/ideas in the comments whenever you have them or message me! This is my second time writing a meet demigods fic and I hope it will be less cliche/cringe this time around. I inform you now that the only hetero couple these chapters would ever be about are Tratie, (Travis and Katie) Frazel, (Frank and Hazel) and Rachpollo. (Rachel and Apollo) Every other couple written about will be slash or femslash. In lack of better words: gay. I wish you the best time in your read through and encourage you to leave constructive criticism on my writing. Hateful comments towards myself and others with be removed and/or responded to by myself with a sassy comment. The first chapter should be up by tomorrow (Saturday, March 27th) so feel free to leave your suggestions and ideas here in the comments. Enjoy, readers!