Theyna ✯ Jack Acrobith

This chapter includes badass girlfriends standing up to dicks. That's it. Also Also dedication to IceCweamlol
Also Also Also Jason's here and he's on the football team bc I said so. Also I got no fookin clue how football works. All of my football knowledge is from Bella and the Bulldogs.
—————————————————————————

Jack Acrobith swaggered down the hallway of Statehood High, his cronies Kyle and Chad following. He brushed his fingers through his side-swept hair and winked at a cheerleader as she passed. The boys headed out to the field at the back of the school. It was football practice now and Jack was still angry at the fact Jason fucking Grace was their quarterback. Jack deserved that spot, not Jason. But for now, he played wide receiver.

As they entered the field, all attention immediately snapped to them. Except for Jason Grace and two of the hottest girls in the school. Of course they were social rejects but who cares? They're hot. So what the fuck was Grace talking to them for. Just as Jack started making his way toward them, coach began practice.

✯✯✯✯✯1 hour and half time skip✯✯✯✯✯

Practice was over now. Jack decided to "visit" Thalia and Reyna. He'd been trying to get with them for months now. He walked over to them, pick up line at the ready.

"Did you two fall from heaven? Because you're both angels," he flirted with a smirk and a wink. The girls shared a look and rolled their eyes.

"No. But our friends got scraped up climbing out of hell." Thalia said and Reyna looked over with a satisfied smile as Jack went spluttering.

"Well how would you two like to join me to a very expensive restaurant on Friday night?" He smirked again. They couldn't refuse him now.

"No. We aren't single." Reyna declined with an icy glare.

"So what? Nothing wrong with dinner." He tried again.

"I don't think you get it." A new voice entered. Jason Grace.

"Grace." Jack practically growled.

"Jack." Jason acknowledged.

Jack was seething. How dare this pathetic loser interrupt his flirting and getting a hot date.

"What's any of this your business? It's not like they're your girlfriends," Jack said.

"You'd be correct. But alas it is my business as this is my sister and my future sister in law." Jason replied calmly.

Jack went spluttering again and looked back to the girls, seeing them link hands and smirk in his direction before kissing each other. Like girlfriends. Not friends. He turned bright red and stood there, staring as they walked off with Jason chatting about what to do. He turned around and the whole team was laughing at him. He flushed brighter and stormed away, beckoning Chad and Kyle.

—————————————————————————
wc: 471
4/10/2021
leave a vote if you liked it! <3