Jercy ✯ Gwendolyn Davies

This chapter includes Punk! Percy and Skater! Percy. TW: smoking (is that considered a trigger warning?) Percy smokes too don't criticize me pls.
—————————————————————————

Gwendolyn pulled a cigarette from her bag and let it rest between her teeth as she dug for a lighter, glancing up when something caught her eye. There was a blue lighter dangling in front of her face. She grabbed it, smiling up at her best friend Percy and lit the cigarette before taking a long drag. They both bonded over the smoking, skateboarding and the similar taste in music earlier that year. Well, that and the fact they were both bi as hell. Gwendolyn's girlfriend was a cheerleader and Percy had a boyfriend that Gwendolyn hadn't ever met but was told enough about that she got the idea.

"Hey Gwennie Boo, down for a skate?" Percy questioned with a cocked eyebrow.

She rolled her eyes at the horrendous nickname and replied with a huff, "Sure thing Ocean Spray." She'd started to call him that after "Gwennie Boo" became a thing. Gwendolyn pushed herself off of the wall she'd been leaning on previously and picked up her board. The pair skated around on the concrete outside of the school when a car pulled into the parking lot that caught their attention. Gwendolyn glanced at Percy who's eyes lit up brighter than the fucking sun and was smiling like a maniac. The boy full on SPRINTED to the car and reached it just as a blond boy climbed out.

Gwendolyn skated over, too lazy to run and instantly recognized the boy from the pictures Percy had shown her. She decided to tease her best friend. "Oh is the THE Jason I've heard so much about?" She drawled, smirking mischievously.

"Yes." Percy deadpanned, arms wrapped around the blond.

"He really is just like you described," she mused. She looked him from head to toe and stuck her hand out. "Hey I'm Gwendolyn, Percy's best friend here."

Jason shook her hand, "Nice to meet you Gwendolyn. I'm Percy's boyfriend, Jason."

"Oh trust me I know." She laughed. "The boy never shuts up about you. It's always 'Jason's hair is so perfect' 'gods I love his eyes' 'his abs are so NSNSNSJS' 'iM SO iN looOOOOveeeeEEE' and all that jazz."

Jason and Gwendolyn both laughed at Percy's bright red face that was buried into the grass he decided to reside in once Gwendolyn started mocking him. Chatter could be heard coming from the school as the doors opened and practice/activities ended.

"Well I gotta be off. Places to skate, girlfriend to greet, you know how it is. It was nice to meet you Jason. Smell ya whenever Ocean Spray." Gwendolyn smirked.

"Nice to meet you too." Jason said.

Percy just stuck up the middle finger at her as she skated away to find her girlfriend, laughing.

—————————————————————————

wc: 490
4/15/2021
please leave a vote if you liked it <3