Jercy ✯ Belladonna Kenward and Megan Harpoon

This chapter includes jealous, bitchy mortal friends and my OC! Belladonna is a daughter of Hades. Everyone calls her Bella (BelladonnaxAnnabeth)
—————————————————————————
Belladonna and Megan met Jason at his locker and they began chatting. Megan kept hinting at Jason that she wanted him to ask her to prom and Bella almost felt bad. Jason Grace was not a straight man, nor was he single. Bella knew for a fact Jason was taking his boyfriend, Percy Jackson to the dance. She could only pray to the fates and gods that all will go well. Prom was that night, everyone had tuxes and dresses picked out and the only thing that could make something go wrong was Jason and Percy showing up together and Megan throwing a fit. Not that any of it was Belladonna's problem.

"I'm excited for the dance tonight. I just wish I had a date," Megan sighed dramatically, not so subtly glancing at Jason.

"I'm sure even without a date you'll have fun!" Jason enthused. Belladonna inwardly rolled her eyes. Percy's obliviousness was rubbing off on the blond. The bell rang and the friend group went their ways to the last period of the day before senior prom.

----time skip, prom----

Bella walked into the school gym, now decked out in lights with music playing and people all around. She felt a reassuring squeeze to her hand and looked up at her girlfriend. Annabeth Chase looked like she belonged in a fairytale and Belladonna couldn't feel any luckier than she did now. Her honey-blonde curls were pulled backs into an elegant waterfall braid with a few framing her face, her lips a shiny rose and only a little natural colored eye-shadow was on her eyes. She looked like a goddess on the Olympian counsel blessed by Aphrodite a hundred times over in Bella's opinion. Annabeth's dress complimented her eyes and the dark corsage on her wrist stuck out drastically, exactly like Belladonna's light gray corsage contrasted to her black dress. She adored the fact they were dressed like opposites and knew all of the Aphrodite campers did as well, purely because of the amount of screaming done while dress shopping and getting ready. Jason and Percy were adorable as always, Percy comfortably wrapped in Jason's arms as they swayed to the music. Bella was waiting for Megan to arrive and see her long time crush with his boyfriend. The brunette wrapped her arms around Annabeth's waist, head resting on the taller girl's chest swaying lightly to the upbeat song playing. She watched Megan walk into the room and immediately saw the brunette's shoulders droop in seeing Percy and Jason. Sadness was overtaken by anger and she angrily stomped her way onto the dance floor, toward the dancing couple.

"HOW COULD YOU!?" She yelled angrily at Jason. He looked confused and hurt.

"What did I do Megan?" he asked completely bewildered.

"You are supposed to like ME! NOT SOME GUY!!" The brunette girl bellowed, anger coursing through her veins.

"You're my friend, Megan. Percy is my boyfriend and I love him. I have no romantic feelings for you. I'm sorry." Jason, polite as he could, said and pulled Percy to his side. Megan let out an angry squeal, almost like a pig and stomped out of the gym. Everything was silent for a full minute before everyone returned to prom as if there was no interruption.  Bella was cackling silently, in near tears leaning on her girlfriend for support. In all honesty, she never liked Megan much. There wasn't a valid reason for the dislike but there was something about how she acted and how desperate she was for male validation so seeing her get owned by her best friend was a hilarious sight.
—————————————————————————
wc: 658
8/10/2021
please leave a vote if you liked it <3
—————————————————————————
here are the outfits worn to prom:

Annabeth (gray) and Belladonna (black) :

Percy (light blue) and Jason (dark blue) :

Megan: