Bash and Mary

Bash had always liked Mary. Ever since she had arrived to the castle in France. And no doubt, he was quite giddy when he learned that he may marry her.

But everything fell through and she indeed ended up marrying Francis, his half- brother. And he married Kenna.

And life went on. Until it all fell apart.

Fast forward...

Mary escaped to her home, Scotland. And Bash came along with her. They figured they were home free and away from the dangers that threatened Mary. Which was far from the truth.

   The two managed to find a quaint little safe house where the two could bathe and be more ready for their arrival at the stone palace where Mary would rule as Queen.

Mary had just finished bathing herself. She was only in a white dressing gown when there was gentle knock on the bedroom door.

"Come in." she said. Bash slipped through the small opening. "Sorry if I'm disturbing you, m'lady. But, I was hoping I could.." he gestured towards the basin of fresh hot water in the conjoined room. "Oh, of course. Don't let me stop you." Mary replied as she allowed Bash to pass her.

He shut the door but it slowly opened, allowing Mary to see Bash remove his clothes and begin to bathe himself.

She knew what she was doing was wrong. This was Francis' brother. Bash is her brother- in- law; that she was once to be married to. And they had seen each other naked. And she's kissed him. She's had his strong arms wrapped around her before. Things would be different now, surely. She couldn't. But maybe, she could allow herself to indulge in something that's supposed to be forbidden.

She was broken free from her thoughts as she heard the water drip onto the floor. He was still washing himself. Maybe... he could use some help.

Mary slipped out of her dressing gown. It pooled on the floor at her feet. She moved across the creaky floorboards to the conjoined room and slipped into the room. Bash's back was towards her. He had no idea and it my, it would be a complete surprise to him.

Mary's long dark hair flowed freely down her back and over her shoulders, barely covering her erect rosebud colored nipples. She grabbed some soap and pressed it against her palms, lathering up her skin to apply it to his back.

The moment she pressed her palms to his back, he jumped and gasped. "What are you doing?" Bash asked. "You missed a spot." she whispered as she cleaned his back.

He craned his neck to the right side, trying to look over his shoulder to see what she was really up to. Mary lifted up on her tip toes, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. He turned to face her and could see that she was naked once again. "Mary.." he whispered but she shushed him. "Let us just indulge right now."

Bash immediately wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her close. He kissed her deeply which she quickly reciprocated with as much passion. Her hands ran down his back to his hips and around to the front. Her right hand encircled the base of his cock. He gasped as he looked down into her deep brown eyes. She smiled as she knelt down and looked up at him through her dark lashes.

Bash cupped her face and ran his thumb across her lips, beckoning her to open wide. She did so and he guided her mouth onto his member. A groan left his lips as he felt her mouth work it's way down his shaft to the base. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing could be formed. He was in absolute awe of this beautiful woman performing fellatio on him.

Mary smiled as she could see from her point of view of Bash in complete ecstasy. Her right hand left his thigh and went down to her core. The moment her fingers touched her aching clit, she moaned and rolled her eyes back. She slid her middle finger in between her folds and worked her G- spot while she continued bringing Bash close to his release.

But Bash wanted to make this go on as long as he could. He stopped Mary and took her hands in his. Mary thought she had done something wrong as he pulled her up until he turned her and pushed against the wall. He hiked up left leg and moved the head of his cock against her wet cunt.

Mary grasped his strong biceps as she rocked her hips. She desperately wanted him. Needed him at this time. "Please.." she begged and he smiled. "Your wish is my command my Queen." Bash responded as he pushed himself deep inside her.

His cock stretched her out as he slid out and forced himself back in. She let out a raspy moan, "Oh my- Sebastian." He grinned as he heard her say his full name. "Yes, my Queen?" he asked. "You feel so amazing." she replied.

Her knees buckled but he caught her and lifted her up, his manhood still inside her. Bash carried her to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. He slid out of her with ease and she whimpered.

Kneeling on the floor, he slipped his arms under her thighs, gripping her and pulled her body to him. The blue- eyed man planted a kiss upon her swollen folds. A shiver ran down her spine and another whine left her pouty red lips.

Bash rested his thumb on her clit and began rubbing small circles, causing to let out a series of curses. He chuckled before his tongue darted out, tasting her. But one taste was not enough. He immediately got to work....

His tongue lapped at her cunt while his thumb worked her over. Mary's back was arched off the bed. Her thighs were shaking and her hands were fisting the itchy sheets. "Fuckkk." Mary moaned as she was getting closer and closer. She couldn't take much more of this. She was going to cum into his mouth. And Bash knew it. And he wasn't going to stop it.

Her vision blurred and felt her muscles clench. Honey like consistency dropped onto Bash's tongue which he greedily drank like that was the only sort of nutrition he would get ever again. Mary deflated, her body numb. Bash stood up with a smirk on his face. His cock still erect.

It was far from over.

He gave Mary a kiss on the lips and then on her neck and then on both nipples. She gave him a weak smile. He flipped her over onto her stomach and propped her up using pillows and bending her knees.

Bash spread her legs apart. She was wet and open for him. Without warning, he plunged his cock into her sweet pussy and she let out a loud moan. He grabbed her hips and fucked her relentlessly. His rhythm was consistent. She moved along with him as best as she could but he was pounding into her so rough and so fast, she couldn't keep up.

"Mary. I'm going to cum. Okay?" he told her. And she quickly nodded, wanting him to cum deep inside her. "And I want you to cum with me." Bash practically demanded. But Mary was nearing her second orgasm. She couldn't stop it. Even if she wanted too.

After a few more moments of their two bodies moving back and forth, Bash reached down and wrapped a strong arm around her waist and his hands played with her breasts, completely pushing her over the edge. Mary screamed Bash's name and Bash returned the favor by groaning her name.

The two fell against the goose feathered mattress. Trying to catch their breath, Bash turned and chuckled. "What?" she asked. "Well. We have two choices here. Either we get dressed and continue our way to your castle. Or, we go another round?"

Mary knew she needed to return home but another round with Bash seemed like the more appealing choice..

I'm sure you can guess what she picked... 😈

____________________________________
And, it's up! The long, awaited chapter, part thingy. Lol. I really hope you enjoy this one. I already have an idea for the next one. So please wait and see!

Give me some feedback on this part. Did you like it? Did you love it? Hate it? Let me know please!