Francis and Mary

Tonight would be the night. She was determined; after all they have been through. The constant attacks throughout France between the Protestants and the Catholics. The men that broke into the castle and degraded the Queen of France; causing her to stay locked away in her chambers and away from her King. Time has passed since the attack on her body and she missed the feeling of her husband touching her pale, bare flesh. She was ready to give into the desires and hopefully, giving them a true heir. She called upon her ladies: Kenna, Lola, and Greer to help her dress in her finest french lingerie. Greer tightened the black lace corset around her ribcage, giving her an hourglass figure. Kenna lined Marys' deep brown eyes with black kohl and colored her full lips with melted red rose petals. Lola draped a black skirt and tied it around her waist, a long slit running up her bare left leg. The Queens' dark hair fell down her back, tiny tendrils framing her beautiful face. "Thank you. I truly appreciate all of you to help me." Mary says to her friends. They all smile and touch her shoulders and arms softly. "Good luck." Lady Kenna bows and leads the rest of the girls out of Marys' chambers.

Checking her own reflection, she liked what she saw. Mary moved around her chambers, lighting every candle in her wake. "Abigail!" she called out for her servant that was standing outside her door. "Yes, your Majesty?" she bowed before her Queen and looked up at the barely dressed woman. "Send for my husband, your King. Tell him its urgent, but he must come alone." Mary shooed off the servant and began making up her bed that was covered in white lace and white silk. It had been months since she and Francis made love and by her own decision, she pushed him away to protect herself from more hurt. She was ready to bring him back in and show him just how much she wants him and loves him. She heard heavy footsteps running towards her door. Surely, he must've thought that she was in danger. If only he knew what he was about to step into.

Francis pushed open the door to reveal his Queen dressed quite risqué. The room was dark, except for the flickering embers that danced around the room. "What is this about?" Francis asked. Mary glided over to her husband, her hips swaying as she took one step after the other. "I don't want to be alone anymore." she simply stated.

Once she was in front of him, she took his hands and intertwined them with her's. "I want you." she kissed his cheek. She circled around to his back and tore at his flimsy white tunic. Her nails scratched down his back as she discarded his shirt to the floor. Reaching behind herself, her quick fingers worked the many string work on her corset and let the tight cage leave her chest bare. She pressed her breasts against his warm back and they both gasped as her twin peaks were hard against his warm flesh. "I need you." she came back to face him and kissed his lips softly. "Are you sure?" he asked, scared she would turn him away. She grabbed his hand and led him to the bed.

She pushed him onto the goose feathered mattress and climbed on top, straddling his lap. "Tonight, it will be about us." His hands gripped at her hips as he heard her say this and grinded his growing member against her bare sex that was only covered by the black slip skirt. "I love you." he whispered against her lips before he flipped her over so he could be on top. It was his turn to rip her clothes apart. You could hear the tearing of the clothes from outside of the door and most likely, the maids would be gossiping about hearing the screams and moans that would be coming from the Queen's chambers later on that night.

Francis' lips found her supple breast and it elicited a moan from her throat. His hand massaged her left breast while his mouth pleased the right one, taking her rose bud in between his teeth, his tongue swirling and sucking and biting. Her back arched off the bed and her hands made their way to his blonde curls, pulling at the ends. "Oh my.." Mary's mouth fell open once she felt his lips leave her and down her stomach. Francis left a trail of love bites down her belly and just above her southern regions. His warm breath fans over her heat and she shudders. "Are you alright?" he asks her, wanting to make sure he's not making her feel uncomfortable. "Yes." she whimpered in pleasure. His sky blue eyes gazed upon her face. Her red lips formed a perfect "o" and her chest rose quite fastly as she became more and more aroused. His fingers parted her folds while his tongue flicked across her clitoris. Her eyes shut and she tightened her hold on his hair. Seeing her writhe beneath him, excited him and he loved it.
Francis' thumb pressed down on her sensitive bundle of nerves and his mouth kissed and licked and prodded at her pink labia. All thoughts of the man that broke into her home and shamed her as he held her down disappeared and she remembered how much she truly loved Francis.

This night would be all about them. She was so sure of it now as she felt his fingers delve deep inside her and curl, scratching at her slick walls. His tongue stayed glued to her clit and drove her more into an ecstasy filled state. She could feel her pleasure growing, a fire that only he could control. She craved him and from the hard member pressing against her leg, she knew he craved for her love as well.

Francis could see how much he affected her and he wanted her to cum, but it was too early. He quickly stopped himself and she cried out in disappointment. "What are you doing?" her thick Scottish accent rang out. "I want to make sure you this lasts." Francis touched her face and kissed her lips softly at first, but as she tasted her sweet nectar on his tongue; the kiss became fiercer and deeper. Mary pushed Francis off of her and gazed deep into his blue eyes. "Okay." she kissed his lips once more and dropped to her knees. She took his pants into her hands and pushed them down his lean legs. His thick manhood popped out and bobbed in front of her face, her cheeks immediately reddened as she thought about tasting him, and then ultimately; having it deep inside of her.

Francis leaned down and took her face into his soft hands, "You don't have to, you know?" "I want to." she replied. She took his phallus into her smaller hand and slowly began to pump him. She wasn't entirely sure what she was doing, but when she heard Francis sigh in enjoyment; she knew she was doing it right. Mary wanted to take it a step further. She wanted to drive him towards to reaching his climax, but quickly take it away like he did to her. She leaned forward and pressed her full red lips against the tip, her tongue slithering out from between her bottom lip and the velvet like skin of his penis. With the tip of her tongue, she brushed his shaft, tickling him. It sent a shiver up his spine and he chuckled as he watched her from up above.

Smiling, she inched his manhood into her mouth until he was pressed against the back of her throat. She gagged, causing saliva to form; creating a nice lubricant for her hand that wrapped around him. Mary moaned as she began pumping him with her hand and her mouth sucking at the tip. Francis massaged her scalp with his fingers, tightening his fist into her soft, thick locks. She watched her husband through her dark lashes as he enjoyed himself. She was proud of herself as she saw a smile appear across his thin pink lips. She was nervous, but seeing him like this grew her confidence and she slid her mouth back down his shaft, her other hand cupping his balls. She made sure she was giving everything her attention while her deep brown eyes stayed locked to his blue hues.

Mary pushed his arousal down her throat as tears welled up in her eyes and she could hear a gasp leave his lips. She quickly stopped and rose to her feet. She pushed him back on the bed and climbed on top of him, hovering over his stiffness. "Mary." Francis reached out and softly grazed his hand against her rosy cheek, "Are you sure?" Francis was frightened of hurting her. She nodded her head as she slowly slid down on top of him. He filled her up so well. She was so tight and slick. She lifted herself up, finding the right rhythm for her to move while his own hips bucked up. His hands were on her hips, helping her move. Francis stared at his wife in awe. It was like she was this beautiful angel. So strong and powerful with the beauty of a goddess as she moved so gracefully on top of him. Her moans filled the chamber and as much as Francis loved seeing her like this, he decided to switch it up. Staying inside of her, he rolled so that she would be on the bottom and he would be in between her legs on top.

She gasped as she felt him push all the way inside her. Her muscles tightened around him as she held onto his shoulders. She looked deep into his eyes, loving the way his eye color shifted from a sky blue to an ocean blue. His mouth hung open slightly as groans escaped his lips. "Francis..." her voice trailed off as she found herself unraveling beneath him. Mary's back arched off the feather filled mattress and he leaned down and kissed her lips; drinking in her muffled screams of pleasure. His thrusts became sloppy as he felt her cum slide all around his manhood. With one final thrust, he ejaculated inside of her, filling up her womb; praying this time around she would become pregnant. Their breathing was uneven. Their heartbeats irregular as he pulled her close to him; wrapping his arms around her. "I love you so much." Francis whispered in her ear, becoming sleepy from the love making. "And I love you, my King." Mary kisses his cheek before she succumbed to her own sleepiness.