Bash and Kenna

"Bash! Please, listen to me." Kenna begged her husband as she rushed after him. He stormed into their shared chamber. His mind was clouded with the thought of a King asking his wife for her hand in marriage. Even though the king knew she was already married. Bash was angry. He pushed his studies off the table in a rage and pounded his fists on the desk. Kenna shut the door so they could have some privacy to discuss the matter. As she turned, she was quickly pinned to the large wooden door. A small thud was made against the door; an ache already settling into the back of her head. "You accepted his offer!" Bash roared. His beautiful face was red. A sign showing just how upset and hurt he was over this. His hands pinned her wrists to the door. She felt his hot breath fan her face, making a blush rise to her cheeks. Kenna averted her dark gaze to the floor, staring at their feet. She steadied her breathing before she found her voice. "No. I did not accept it. Yes, I considered it. But, Bash, you didn't even want this marriage to begin with!" she exasperated. She struggled against his hold but he just tightened his grip. She bit back a yelp as she forced herself to meet his pale green stare. "Neither did you!" Bash screamed back. "But I've grown to love you." she admitted. Her voice grew quiet and she dropped her head as tears formed in the corner of her eyes. "Please. I am so sorry Bash. Please, I love you." Tears fell down her rosy cheeks before planting upon her ample bosom. His green eyes caught that and sighed. "I've grown to love you too. That's why I'm so afraid to lose you. You've always been ambitious. Getting what you want. I know you want someone who can give you more than what I can give you..." he trailed off. "But, I want you that person to be you." she looked back to meet her husband's stare.

She licked her pink lips and took a deep breath. Or, as deep as she could with the corset tied so tightly as it was, constricting her breathing. Bash finally got a good look at his wife, being so close to her. He had been gone for weeks, being the King Francis' (his half- brother) Deputy. Kenna was dressed in a crimson red dress. The front of her dress dipped low in a "V", her cleavage pushed up from the matching colored corset. Her olive toned skin peaked out, tempting him. And, he could see how it tempted his father and King Antione. And, any other man on this planet, honestly. Her long brown hair fell around her shoulders, framing her oval shaped face. Her chocolate brown hues were surrounded by dark lashes. She truly is a true vision of beauty.

Their breaths collided as they gazed at each other. Tension fueled the air around them and they found themselves bathing in it. She lifted herself up on her tippy toes and kissed his lips. He immediately responded and kissed her back. He dropped her hands and held her waist instead, wrapping his arms around her small frame. Her hands fell to his shoulders, holding him to her body, afraid to let go. He broke the kiss for a moment, much to her disappointment. "I want to fuck you." he said. A gasp left her lips. He was always so proper with his words, so polite. That all went out the window as he said that sentence. She nodded her head and smiled. He lifted her and held her with his strong arms. "Mine." he said. Those words made goosebumps to appear across skin as she wrapped her legs and arms around his strong frame. He carried her across the room with ease before dropping her on the bed. He immediately got busy.

He had come across something rather new within the weeks he was gone. He, himself, didn't personally experience it, but the conversation he had with the Mistress who did such things with her clients got him curious. He was wondering if Kenna would be willing to try it. "Do you trust me?" Bash asked. "Yes." she whispered, breathlessly. He turned and took a silk fabric and turned. "Lift up." his voice was soft while his stare was stern. She sat up and waited to see what he would do. He stepped forward and tied the fabric around her head, covering her eyes. He then began working on the laces of her corset, removing her clothes from her body, making her lie before him completely in the nude.
She was flat on her back. Her chest moved up and down softly, although her heart was pounding. Her hands were above her head, slightly lifted and connected to some rope that was intricately tied. Not enough for her blood circulation to stop, but enough for her to not move whatsoever. She could barely hear Bash any longer. Her body was too excited and her adrenaline was racing through her veins. Bash stood off to the side. He too, was completely naked. He climbed onto the bed and kissed her cheek, "Your so beautiful." She bit her lip as he grazed his lips down her goosebumped covered body, right to her stomach. His manhood inching towards her entrance. "I'm going to make sure you are covered tomorrow with my love bites. That way, that King will know you are completely and all mine." his voice was so deep, it made her shudder. "Yes Sir." she responded. He smiled and pressed himself to her southern region, rubbing up and down; in between her folds. She arched her back and smiled as she spread her legs further apart. "So eager." he chuckled darkly. He leaned down and bit her belly. She yelped and lifted her body up, hoping he would be so kind as to thrust into her at least once. She was so needy and wanted to feel him moving deep inside her.

For a moment, she didn't feel him. It was as if he left the bed and she was alone. "Bash?" she asked out loud. She suddenly felt a hard thrust. His cock was pushed deep in between her folds. She gasped and pulled at the rope as she arched her back. It was just one rough push, but for the next few thrusts... It was so gentle and sweet. So different from the current situation she was in. He wanted to bring her to the utmost pleasure and remind her that he was the one for her. That he could only do this for her.

Kenna began getting frustrated. She lifted her hips and started pushing against him. "What is it love?" he asked. He was afraid he was hurting her. "Rougher. Please." her voice broke as she begged Bash to go harder on her body. She wanted to feel his member penetrate her womb and be filled with his seed. "Say it again. Louder,"  Bash growled in her ear. "Make love to me Bash. I need you to go rougher. Please, Sir!" Kenna pulled at the rope once more. Bash grinned as he cut the rope from the bed and put her tied hands over his head. He pushed the silk fabric off her eyes so that he could see her beautiful golden brown orbs. They were filled with tears. But, he knew they were tears of happiness. She pulled him in for a deep and passionate kiss while he thrusted deeper and deeper into her body. She squeezed her thighs tightly around his hips while her vaginal walls clamped down on his manhood. Wrapping around him like a python. They could feel they were getting closer to their finish line. Kenna arched her back in such a way that made it seem like her body got tighter around Bash. He could barely hold himself back. He needed to let go. But so did she. "B-Bash... I'm close," she shuddered. "So am I."
After a few more thrusts, they both looked into each others eyes and smiled. "Mine." he said loudly as with his last thrust, he pushed so deep into; he felt he pushed right into her cervix. Kenna let out a weak scream as she came along with him. "Yours." she simply said.