Lola and Mary

Hi friends! Just giving yall a warning on this one. It does have a dark theme. If you are easily triggered, I suggest you skip this one.

⚠️TW⚠️: CNC and violence
If you do not know what that it is; it stands for Consent Non-Consent. It basically means råpe play.
It also feels like a bad porno, you will read why if you stayed.

    "You had him beheaded!" Lola exclaimed. "He tried to rape me Lola. I wouldn't have had Colin killed if he hadn't done that!" Mary replied. Lola scoffed, "Oh please. Colin was sweet. He wouldn't have done that." "Obviously, that's not true," Mary shook her head. This was the last thing she wanted, but she had to deal with it head on. "Please Lola. I'm so sorry." Mary reached out for Lola, but Lola slapped Mary across the cheek in a fit of rage. Mary gasped, holding her sore cheek. Lola's eyes were filled with tears. "I thought you were my friend. I thought I could trust you." Lola spat. "You can," Mary replied. Mary attempted to reach out once more, but Lola pushed her into the nearby wall; pinning her there. Mary's breath left her body as she stared into Lola's blue eyes. "Lola, what are you doing?" Lola moved in closer without answering Mary's question. Lola was so angry and wanted to hurt Mary, but if she hurt her; she too would be beheaded for maiming the Queen of Scotland.

Instead of hurting her friend, Lola crashed her lips against Mary's, catching Mary by surprise. Mary wasn't too sure what was going on, but she didn't protest, feeling like her hurt friend needed this. A sort of outlet for the pain she was feeling. Lola wasn't kind about the kiss though. She wasn't sweet or gentle. She bit at Mary's bottom lip, drawing blood. Mary whimpered in pain, but Lola ignored her. She felt heat licking at her most intimate parts. Lola placed her right hand on Mary's throat and squeezed, cutting off Mary's air supply. "Lola," the Queen gasped against her friend's lips. Lola let go and slapped Mary again. The second time hurt much worse than the first but she didn't scream for help. She allowed for Lola to take her anger out. Lola shook her head and called Mary filthy names. Then she said something that caught Mary's attention: "I need to fuck my anger out." Mary shook her head. "Please, do not do this. We are friends. I never meant hurt you," Mary begged her. "Shut it!" Lola snapped.

Lola grabbed a fistful of Mary's hair and dragged her into Lola's chamber, out of the corridor. Lola slammed the door and locked it. "Ow! Lola, please!" Mary cried. "If you don't want this, call for Francis or Bash or whoever else you have been flirting with," Lola sneered. Lola pushed Mary to the bed and began undressing Mary quickly by ripping off most of her clothes. Mary stood in front of the crazed woman naked. Lola looked upon the brunette's body and licked her lips. "Lola, please." Mary whispered again. Her pink nipples hardened under Lola's intense stare. "Please what?" Lola smirked, seeing the way Mary trembled. "Touch me," Mary said, surprising her self and Lola. "Stay still," Lola's voice dropped an octave causing chills to run up and down Mary's spine. Lola undressed herself, removing every piece of clothing; painstakingly slow. "Get on the bed and spread your legs like a whore," Lola snapped. Mary did as Lola commanded.

Mary laid out on the goose feathered bed. The soft fur blankets beneath her tickled her ivory skin. Her long dark hair splayed out around her head like a halo and she spread her legs, allowing for Lola to look upon her virgin body. Mary stared up at the high ceiling, studying every crack in the stone as she felt her friend climb on top of the bed, on top of her; their cunts rubbing against each other, and Lola's mouth seizing a hardened peak. Mary gasped and lifted her hips, needing to feel the friction once more. Mary's pussy pulsed with the growing arousal she felt. Lola's left hand traced Mary's curves down to her intimate lady part. Mary was so wet. The moment Lola's fingers pressed against her clit, Mary let out a moan. Lola smirked as she pressed a finger into Mary's virginal hole. She was so tight. "Fuck, you feel so good." Lola commented. She took that moment to kiss and lick at her other breast. The Queen of Scotland arched her back, pressing her breast into Lola's mouth. Lola's teeth grazed against the soft flesh. Mary fisted the silk sheets.

Lola continued her assault on Mary's cunt and breasts. "Lola, please." Mary moaned. Lola pulled her finger from Mary's tight wet hole and thrust her finger into Mary's open mouth. "Taste yourself and be quiet!" Lola ordered. Mary sucked on her friend's finger, hungry for more. "Good girl," Lola smiled. Lola moved off of Mary. She was contemplating her next position. What did she want? Lola straddled Mary's face, hovering over her. "I'm so wet, Mary. Hurry," she moaned. Mary craned her neck so she could comfortably lick at Lola's womanhood.

Mary tentatively licked along Lola's slit, getting a taste of her. She tasted clean, like soap and a hint of lavender. Then, the Queen of Scotland flicked her tongue across Lola's clit, causing Lola to jump. "Mmm," Lola moaned. Mary took that as a sign to continue her ministrations. She had never done this before and she wasn't too sure how to go about it. As far as she knew, Lola had never done it either but it seemed Lola was a natural at it. Mary plunged her tongue into Lola's crux, lapping at her body like a dog would with water. Lola started to rock her hips, eager to do a lot more than just face sitting. "Oh! Yes, Mary! Just like that!" Lola exclaimed as she felt her body coming closer to her climax. Before she could reach the edge, she removed herself from her friend's face and sat herself in between Mary's legs, where the two women's cunts would make contact. Lola took the lead. She moved her hips in a circular motion, grabbing at Mary's thighs. Mary lifted her hips and rocked back and forth, creating a friction.

Lola and Mary both were so close. Lola was eager to meet the ends of this sex game she had started. Mary tightened her grip on Lola's thigh, digging her nails into her soft ivory flesh. "Yes, oh God yes!" Mary cried out as she was nearing her peak. "Come. Come with me Mary. Come with me and I'll forgive you," Lola whimpered. The two women moved together as one. So in sync. Lola gasped as she reached her climax. Mary moaned loudly, creating an echo in the large room. Lola fell forward on top of Mary's body. Both of them were glistening with perspiration. As the women laid there, catching their breath and untangling from themselves, Mary glanced over at Lola and smiled. "So, you forgive me?" Mary asked. "Yes, I do." Lola replied. Lola intertwined their hands. "Friends?" she asked. Mary smiled, "Friends."