Francis and Y/N

A grand feast was being held at the castle in France tonight. All the nobles and their children were coming tonight to celebrate the upcoming king that would take King Henry the second's place in the future: Prince Francis.

Everyone knew who exactly the future king was betrothed to, but that didn't stop every high class young lady to try and grasp the Prince's attention. But that wasn't Y/N's game. She knew how to get it without fully throwing herself at him.

Y/N was dressed to the nine's. Navy blue skirt with white eyelash lace and gold designs on the corset. Her hair draped elegantly over her right shoulder and partially down her back. Sapphire jewels around her neck and matching earrings. Y/N is born into one of the better off Noble families with lots of land and chateau's around the country.

Despite being well off and apart of every social season since she became of age, she had always been shy. With her hands behind her back her or by her side and her sparkling eyes glued to the floor. Shy and innocent to the ways of men.

The feast was in full swing. King Henry drinking with his Queen by his side. Prince Francis talking with his friends and his half- brother, Bash. Y/N was against the wall. But instead of her eyes staying on the floor, she was secretly watching Francis. His blonde hair hung in loose curls and his blue eyes sparkled. He looked so handsome in his leather trousers, black boots, white tunic, and the red coat.

Y/N suddenly felt an itch in the back of her throat and made a beeline for the table filled with wine and water. She grabbed a glass filled with expensive red wine and took a long swig from it. The bitterness burned her throat and it did nothing to satisfy her sudden craving.

Goosebumps appeared across her skin and she felt a sudden wetness down below. Had she gotten her period? The young woman made a quick escape down a corridor. Surely no one would notice her absence. But someone had been watching her too. And they followed.

Y/N found a door and quickly opened it, finding a bedroom. It was very extravagant and beautiful but she didn't focus on the details. Sitting down, she began to pull up her dress and her undergarments down. She just needed to check that she wasn't actually bleeding. And when she shone the light on her underwear, there was no blood. No discharge. Just wetness....

"Umm?" someone said from the doorway. Y/N jumped up and quickly fixed herself. "Ohh!" The stranger at the door was none other that the Prince himself. "Your majesty! I- I'm so sorry!" Francis drew closer to her. The candlelight illuminated the bulge in his pants which Y/N couldn't help but notice.

"Please forgive me. I saw you leave and I wanted to make sure you were okay." Francis apologized and it warmed the girl's heart. "I appreciate it. I was just checking some things.." Y/N bit her bottom lip. "I saw." Francis replied. Immediately, she flushed in embarrassment.

Francis slipped up beside her. He placed his left hand on her right cheek causing her to flinch. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. You are beautiful. Anyone would be lucky to have you in their bed." Francis whispered.

Her eyes widened and her full lips parted to say something but he put a finger to her lips and shushed her. "Like me. Funny that you slip to this chamber. It happens to be mine." Francis moves away from Y/N and stands against his bed frame.

"But. This is your night. You are betrothed to Queen Mary, your Highness." Y/N reminded Francis. "True. Doesn't mean I can't have some fun before her arrival. What do you say Y/N?" Francis asked. Y/N contemplated his question and how she should answer it. She is still a virgin... did she want to lose her virginity to a Prince?

Y/N crept up and stood beside him. "Okay." she shyly whispered. Francis smiled as he swept up the maiden and sat her on the bed. Without hesitation, he kissed her. It surprised her but she was quick to respond and entangle her fingers into his soft blond curls.

The kiss was hot- feverish. Goosebumps erupted across the woman's skin as she pulled Francis on top of her. He was more than happy to oblige. Francis slipped off his coat then pulled at his white tunic. Y/N was amazed by his body. He was lean but muscular. He smiled as leaned down and kissed down her jawline to the expanse of her throat.

She sighed as she arched her back. All her frustrating clothes were in the way and she desperately wanted to be out of them so she could feel his bare body against her's.

"Francis. Please. Help me." she pleaded, desperately struggling to get out of the heavy dress. "Hold on Y/N, let me get it." Quickly, Francis helped Y/N out by unlacing and unbuttoning all the necessary ties to get her out of the dress.

Once the skirt was off, it was game on. Francis immediately attacked the woman's breasts, sucking lightly on the skin and twisting her nipples. She moaned loudly as her hands traveled down his body to feel the tent in his pants.

"Are you sure you want this?" Francis asked. Y/N paused, contemplating whether she really wanted this. "Yes." she replied.

The rest of his clothes came off and he readied himself between her legs. Her sex, it was tight and glistening. Ready for him. Without hesitation, he pushed himself inside her. She tried to scream but he placed his hand over her mouth. "Shhhhh." he laughed as he moved in and out.

He moved so roughly, desperately trying to reach his climax. Y/N was just trying to feel okay even though the feeling was somewhat uncomfortable. "Francis. Please. Slow down." she cried. "Sorry." Francis slowed down and tried to do everything he could to make her feel good too instead of just himself.

Finally, things began to feel good. Too good that moans continuously fell from her lips. "God, you are so beautiful." he complimented her as he pushed her to her orgasm.

"F-Francis.." she shuddered. "Come. Come for me Y/N. Now." He couldn't wait. He came pulled out and came on her dress. When Francis pulled out, she lost her orgasm and groaned in frustration. Francis sat up and smiled. "Hope that was good for you as it was for me."

Francis redressed himself and waved goodbye to the woman he just bedded. "See you out there love." he winked.

"I got wet for that?"

____________________________________

HAHAHA. I probably just ruined this for everyone. This whole thing made me so uncomfortable. I have gotten so many requests for Y/N with a character and I honestly hate reading any stories where I automatically have to put in my own name when I'm reading something. I apologize to everyone for this chapter. I really was going to take this seriously but I decided to change it up at the last minute. Anyways, hope you like it. Hope you laugh it. Maybe you'll hate it. Leave some feedback!