NEW COVER

So yes guys its been a week I am not able to write the next parts because of some other reasons not my my study problems. But yes guys I am writing the next part and it will be very soon updated here too. Before that I want all of you to see my new cover, which was absolutely made by me :P

 Before that I want all of you to see my new cover, which was absolutely made by me :P

How's it guys do tell me your reviews on my new cover. It actually encourages a lot. I tried my best to make the cover based on the recent track on my story. 

Honestly I also liked my previous 2 covers which are also made be me.... But I always have that excitement in me to make a new cover. :)

And I also promise you all that I will surely posts the next part by 30th.

BB WATCHERS PART HERE ALERT:-

{SKIP THIS IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN READING THIS}

Yes guys so how are you liking the recent track of BB. I know some of you are not liking it but honestly I am liking it a lot. I know some of the watchers are thinking that ARC is doing so much wrong to our little BONDITA. But if you thinking thoroughly then you all will get to know that ARC is doing all this for her little BONDITA only. If she is in pain, he is in pain. If you all re thinking that only our little Bondita is getting very much hurt alone, then you all are wrong ARC is getting more hurt than BONDITA. And those who all are saying that they are not liking the current track, ARC is so bad, he does not know how to handle a little girl, he is very bad, he is hurting his little wifey. Then keep your shit things with yourself. it proofs that you all are not real BB Fans. Don't judge ARC character before knowing the reason. And trust the makers, they will not do anything tangled to make the show TRP.

KEEP WATCHING BARRISTER BABU ONLY ON COLORS TV MON-FRI  AT 8:30 PM. 

LOVE FROM YOUR PIMPLED WRITER..(YES I GOT A PIMPLE, AND ITS VERY DISGUSTING. HOPE IT GONES AS FAST IT CAN)