𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: Get Home

__________

- ˏˋ    [STEP SEVENTEEN: Get Home] ˊˎ -

- ˏˋ  ✎  [STEP SEVENTEEN: Get Home] ˊˎ -

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

WARNING: sexual themes, but NO explicit sex scene/smut

Liz and Joel were inseparable. Literally.

Their lips were colliding desperately, erratic breaths tickling each other's faces every time they'd pull away — but it only made their craving for one another deepen. Liz's mouth found Joel's neck and placed a few aggressive kisses on it, before her lips sealed around a certain spot and she began to suck gently.

"You're sure— shit," Joel cut himself off when Liz's tongue lapped frantically at his neck, his words practically dissolving into his mouth, "You're sure that Boy is asleep?"

"Positive," Liz replied breathlessly when she pulled away, and Joel nodded in acknowledgement, immediately connecting his lips with Liz's once again.

Even though there hadn't been many yet, it was their most heated make-out session to date. The both of them barged into the little motel that they'd stopped by at on the way to Aimee's colony, bodies slamming into the walls and knocking over multiple objects in doing so. Sounds of metal clinking against the floor, alongside glass shattering into pieces pierced the air sharply, but it didn't seem like either of them cared for the potential damage that they'd caused.

A loud grunt was released from Joel as Liz pinned him against the wall, his back hitting it rather harshly, "Fuck..."

Liz pecked at his lips quickly, before her fingers slid down her own body and fiddled with the hem of her shirt, pulling it upwards and over her head.

Eyes widened twice their size, Joel scanned her body up and down in awe, face softening a little. "E–Elizabeth?"

"Hm?" Liz hummed as she tugged at the bottom of Joel's shirt, and Joel complied contently, allowing her to take off his top and throw it onto the ground, just on top of hers.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

Liz paused what she was doing, blush covering her cheeks when she looked up at Joel to see how admiringly he was looking right back at her. It was flattering, really — it felt like forever since someone had looked at her like that.

She decided to play along, scratching her chin to fake thought for a moment. "No, you haven't, actually."

Joel rolled his eyes with a subtle grin, his fingers tracing around Liz's bra straps. The brunette could almost hear her heartbeat ringing in her ears at the intimate touch, and all she could do was hold back any noise that threatened to escape her slightly swollen lips.