Chapter 5

Genevieve smiled as she took the popcorn out of the microwave. The sound of Ollie's giggles and Sebastian's gorgeous laugh gave her unexplainable joy. She poured the popcorn into a big bowl, for her and Sebastian to share, and a small one, for Ollie. She walked back to the living area and sat down on the couch next to Sebastian. "Here Ollie," she said, handing him his bowl. He giggled and took it. "Fank you Mommy," he said. Genevieve smiled and placed the other bowl on the footstool in front to her and Sebastian. Sebastian smiled and wrapped his arm around her. Genevieve smiled some more and relaxed. "Have you perfected your lines?" She asked Ollie, who nodded eagerly with a mouth full of popcorn. Sebastian laughed. Genevieve smiled and looked up at him. They locked eyes and Sebastian leaned towards her, his heart in his throat. Everytime he did this, his heart leapt. Genevieve's did too. She was surprised she didn't burst with butterflies when he kissed her. This wasn't the first time, but she still got butterflies. "Ewww!" Ollie said, pulling a face. Sebastian and Genevieve laughed and looked at Ollie. They glanced at each other and it was almost as if they were telepathic. They both hopped off the couch and planted sloppy kisses over Ollie's cheeks. He squealed and squirmed. Genevieve burst out laughing and tickled his stomach. Ollie shrieked and laughed. Sebastian laughed and smiled as he watched. He couldn't believe that he had gotten so lucky. He finally felt like he was a part of this family, and he couldn't imagine his life without them.

**the next day**

Sebastian had left the set early to surprise Ollie. He was wearing a navy suit, which he hoped wouldn't be considered too dressy.

 He was wearing a navy suit, which he hoped wouldn't be considered too dressy

He smiled and knocked on the door. "Mommy!" He heard Ollie call. "What is it baby?" Genevieve called. "There's someone at the door!" Ollie's voice replied. "It's Sebastian!" Sebastian said, hoping Ollie had heard him. "Sebby? It's Sebby Mommy!" He heard Ollie squeal. The door opened and Ollie jumped up and down in delight. "Sebby! Are you coming to my show?" Ollie asked excitedly as Sebastian scooped him up. "I wouldn't miss it for the world," Sebastian said with a smile, smoothing Ollie's hair back. "What are you doing here?" Sebastian heard Genevieve call. He looked up and saw her standing at the top of the stairs. His jaw dropped when he saw her. She smiled and slowly walked down the stairs, being careful not to trip over herself, something she often did when she wore heels. She wore a navy, satin dress which showed off her willowy figure and long legs.

"Look at us matching!" Genevieve said with a laugh as she walked towards Sebastian and Ollie

"Look at us matching!" Genevieve said with a laugh as she walked towards Sebastian and Ollie. "Y... you look beautiful.... I mean you always look beautiful but this is.... this is ama-" He was cut off by Genevieve's soft lips on top of his. He smiled and kissed her back. Genevieve smiled as she pulled away and kissed Ollie on his cheek. "Are you ready, my little munchkin?" She asked with a smile. Ollie nodded excitedly and watched as Genevieve turned off the lights and followed them out the door. She locked the door after them and took Sebastian's hand in hers. He smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head as they waited for the elevator.