Chapter 14

Genevieve and Sebastian sat across the table from Ollie. Sebastian had picked up McDonald's on his way home from work and Ollie was happily eating his Happy Meal. Genevieve looked over at Sebastian who smiled and squeezed her hand. "Ollie baby," Genevieve began. Ollie looked up. "Mommy has something to tell you," Sebastian said with a smile. Ollie tilted his head. "Remember when you said you wanted a baby brother or sister? Well, Mommy has a baby in her tummy!" She said, beaming. Sebastian smiled and rubbed her thigh. Ollie frowned. "No!" Genevieve frowned and began sniffling. "No bwuder! No sister!" Sebastian frowned. "You do know that baby brother and sisters bring presents with them when they come?" Sebastian said. Ollie looked up. "Pwesents?" Genevieve smiled softly and nodded. Ollie giggled. Sebastian rubbed Genevieve's hand with his thumb and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled softly and rested her head against his shoulder. Sebastian was always so good with Ollie. Sometimes she wondered how he wasn't his biological father.

**a few months later**

"And here is your beautiful baby boy!" The midwife said as she placed the baby on Genevieve's chest. She felt a tear run down her cheek and smiled. "Hey sweetie," she whispered, kissing him on the cheek. Sebastian wiped his eyes and smiled. He kissed Genevieve on the top of her head. He didn't think he had ever felt this happy before in his life. Genevieve looked up at him and smiled. "You were incredible," he whispered, squeezing her arm gently. She smiled and gently rocked the baby. "Do you guys have a name?" Genevieve looked at Sebastian. "George," Sebastian said. They decided on the name George after Sebastian's mom, Georgeta. Genevieve smiled and nodded, glancing down at George. "Do you want to hold him?" She asked Sebastian, who was gazing at them. He nodded, unable to speak and gently reached down and picked him up. "Hey baby," he said with a smile, gently kissing him on the top of his head. Genevieve smiled and wiped her eyes. She was an emotional wreck and seeing Sebastian with the baby was not helping her. "We can take him to the nursery now to let you guys rest?" the midwife asked. Genevieve looked up at Sebastian, who looked at her. She shrugged, but she was very tired and Sebastian could tell. He nodded and gently handed George to the midwife. "You can check on him whenever you want," she said before she left the room. Sebastian nodded and looked over at Genevieve. He smiled and sat down on the bed next to her. "I didn't think I could love you anymore, but I do," Sebastian whispered into her ear. She smiled up at him and rested her head against his chest. "I love you too," she said, her voice was soft. Sebastian smiled and rubbed her arm. Genevieve tried to keep her eyes open, but she slowly drifted off into a sleep. Sebastian glanced down at her and smiled. His heart was so full; he felt like he could burst.

**the next morning**

"Are you ready to meet your little brother George?" Sebastian asked Ollie as he pulled into the hospital parking lot. Ollie frowned. "He bwought a pwesent, wight?" Ollie said. Sebastian smiled and nodded. "He did bring a present," Sebastian said as he unbuckled. As he stepped out of the car, he saw some paparazzi stood outside the hospital. He frowned. Normally they never showed as they had a paparazzi block on Ollie and, from yesterday, George as well. He opened the door and unbuckled Ollie, who was holding his red stuffed caterpillar in his hand. Sebastian picked him up. "There's some people with cameras bud but they won't do anything to you, ok?" Sebastian said, closing the door and smoothing back Ollie's hair. Ollie nodded and buried his face in Sebastian's shirt. Sebastian quickly walked through the paparazzi and into the hospital, holding Ollie a little tighter. He sighed softly when they got in. Nothing had happened, thankfully, but he was more worried for when he had to leave with Genevieve and George later on.

"Hey baby!" Genevieve said, her smile widening as she saw Sebastian enter the room with Ollie in his arms. George was asleep in her arms. "Mommy!" Ollie said with a gasp, trying to get down. Sebastian smiled and sat Ollie down on the bed next to Genevieve. "This is George, your little brother," she said softly, looking down at Ollie. Ollie looked over to him. He reached his hand over. "Gentle," Genevieve said, slowly moving George closer to Ollie. When George moved, Ollie tilted his head. He hadn't realised that it was a human, and it hadn't fully registered with him that he had a brother now. "You can hold his hand buddy," Sebastian said softly, kneeling down next to the bed. Ollie looked over at Sebastian, who gently lifted Ollie's hand and placed it carefully on George's. George wrapped his little hand around Ollie's finger. Ollie gasped and looked up at Genevieve, who smiled. "He likes you baby!" She said, her eyes filling with tears. Ollie giggled and nodded. "And guess what?" Sebastian said. Ollie was still staring at George, mesmerised. "What?" He said. Sebastian smiled and opened a bag, taking out a set of Marvel action figures. "He brought you this," he said, holding it up. Ollie looked at him and squealed. "Superhewoes!" He said, crawling towards Sebastian. Genevieve laughed softly and adjusted George's position. Sebastian smiled and nodded, picking Ollie up. "What do you say to George?" Genevieve said. "Fank you Geowge!" Ollie said, reaching for the box. Genevieve smiled. "He says you're welcome bud," she said softly. Sebastian sat down on the bed and sat Ollie in his lap. A midwife knocked and walked in. "You're good to go, but take your time. Oh, you must be Ollie!" She said, looking at Ollie with a smile. Ollie nodded and buried his face into Sebastian's shirt in shyness. Genevieve smiled softly. "Do you guys want me to take a picture?" The midwife said. Sebastian nodded and handed her his phone. He gently sat next to Genevieve and sat Ollie in between them. "Say cheese!" The midwife said. "Cheese!" Sebastian, Genevieve and Ollie said, smiling for the camera. Their lives were perfect. Sebastian couldn't believe that this was his life. He had his dream girl, dream family and everything was just amazing. Genevieve truly had changed his life for the better.