1

I lean against the couch, my emerald green eyes staring at the ceiling. My ling silky black hair is spread across the couch edge.
What am I to do today?
Getting up I change into a pair of jeans and an oversized tshirt, I leave my small house. Wandering around, I find the neighborhood park.
As I'm walking, I see no vehicles on the barren street. I put in my headphones, bobbing my head to the beat. I skip a few steps.
Unknown to me, an unstable semi truck is barreling towards me.
The driver desperately honks the horn, to save me, but I cant hear anything except my lovely music. Suddenly, my small body is rammed into, causing me to fly across the sidewalk, slamming painfully against the cement. My neck snaps on impact, and I can feel my life ending. All I hear is a faint buzz, and the now staticky music I was listening to. I look through blurry vision at my phone, seeing it cracked. With what little strength I have, I log out of my wattpad.
Then I die.
....
I open my eyes, seeing a vast expanse of nothing. A tiny blob of golden light appears.
[Hello dear Y/N! To compensate for your early death, you will be reborn! You will be born into a younger womans body. Would you like to hear about her?]
I nod.
[Lily Reynes is a young, 17 year old girl who is abused by her rich family. They wanted a son, but instead got a daughter. Lily died when falling down the stairs, but she had wishes. You will be sent to her body, but since you are stronger than her, you wont be in as much pain. Your goal is to fulfill her wish she had, and then you can live peacefully. Your goal is to escape the mansion, and travel to a place called Forks, Washington to hide. Her plan was to change her last name to Aster. Good luck!]
I fall unconcious after having a feeling of falling.
When I open my eyes, I see a set of stairs. I look down at my hands, seeing bruises on my arm. The back of my head aches, and when I feel it, i feel a large knot.
"What are you doing Bitch!" A woman with blonde hair yells.
She slams her foot into my side, and I whimper.
"Me and my husband will be going on a date." She swoons. "The maids are off today, so you will be doing all of the cleaning. This place better be spotless."
She hooks arms with the man, and after sending another kick my way, they leave, and I hear the click of a lock.
This is my chance. I didnt think I would get a chance so soon. I stand up, clutching my side, and wander upstairs. Lily's (my) room is in the attic. She, now me, has nice clothes for when in public.
I grab a duffel bag, stuffing it with everything I need. I look for the parent's bedroom, and find it, searching for money. I find some in boxes under the bed, and take a few thousand dollars, stuffing it under he bed. I find a note addressed to me, and grab that too. I quickly step down the stairs, limping slightly. I wander down the street, pulling my hood up. I see a bus stop. I quickly get on, and not long after, a bus pulls up. I get on, and check the destinations. The closest I can get to Forks is Seattle.
"Seattle Washington please."
The man nods. It says we will arrive in five hours, so I sit in the far back.
I grab the letter, and slowly open it.
I pull it out, showing aged yellow paper.
Lily dear. If you're reading this, I'm probably dead. Those people arent your parents. Me and your father were trying to find you, and knew they would catch us. They stole our wings, which made us vulnerable. They killed us. Darling, it is time you hear the truth. You are an angel. A powerful angel, and you can unlock your power when your body senses it needs too. There are other creatures that exist. Vampires, Shifters, Fairies, etc. Your scent and blood is very amazing to vampires. Not in a bad way. Your scent is calming, and makes them happy. Most vampires will be attracted to you. Be careful. When you find this, do everything you can to escape the evil people who claim to be your parents and hurt you. Me and your father both love you. There is a place called Forks. We left a bank account for you, with our life earnings. The pin is 1013. That's all you need, the lady, Bertha, will know who you are. We love you, stay safe.
I breathe in a harsh air. So I'm an Angel? A full blooded angel. I hang my head in sympathy for the original owner of this body. The sky is dark, and I turn my head, staring at the window. I clearly see the reflection of my new body in the mirror. Black hair to my lower back, and pale crystal blue eyes. I actually look beautiful, besides the yellowing bruise on my jaw.
I lay my head against the window, gripping my duffel bag really tight, and pull my hood over my head more, closing my eyes.