5

I stare at the computer, blank. My eyes once again scan over the words regarding the enrollment form I submitted three days ago.
Hello Ms. Aster! We are glad to welcome you to our school! I'm sure you have read our policies and rules, if not take a look using the link here. Since you are three weeks late, you wont be too behind, since the first month is the easiest! You will recieve your schedule on your first day at the front office! You start this monday, so be ready. We cant wait to see you there!

Regarding the request you sent in via email. The mask is allowed, dont worry. I will notify all your teachers to not mention it.

I sigh in relief. Problem down. But looking at the cute baby animal calendar on the fridge has me setting my head against the table.
Monday is tomorrow.
I know eventually I would have to have gone to school, but I seriously thought they would give me more time!
I make some ramen, and sit down, slurping the noodles while glaring at the email. The doorbell rings, and I get up, putting my mask on. I open the door.
Bertha's red hair is what I see.
"Hey!" She smiles.
I motion her to come in.
"How's it going?" She asks. "School good?"
"I just got the email today." I smile. "I start tomorrow."
"That's great." She says, sitting on the couch. "Now I want to talk to you about school affairs. If they ever need a parent to come in, have them call me. I'll give you my number and information to give to them in a note, just hand it to the office lady. I will fill in as your parents of sorts. My last name is Wells, you can say I'm your adoptive parent. Okay?"
I nod, and she hands me an envelope for the principal.
"I'll check up on you in a few days." She says, waving as she leaves.
I take my mask back off after locking the door, and head back to my delicious noodles. Damn it! They are cold now! I grumble as I heat them up, immediately satisfied as I begin to eat them again.
When I'm done, I throw the trash away. What to do, what to do.
Maybe I can take a milk bath? I mean it is good for your skin, and I haven't really seen my new body.
I grab the needed stuff, as well as shorts and a sports bra. And underwear of course. I head to the bathroom and run the water in the tub. The bathroom Is extremely nice, i relaly like the shower. There are false plants in there, along with lights on the ceiling, mimicking sunlight. I fill the bath tub with really hot water, and smile as the water turns milky white when I'm ready.

I stand in front of the huge mirror as I strip of my clothes

I stand in front of the huge mirror as I strip of my clothes. I frown at what I see. There are scars from what seems like cigarette burns and stab wounds on my stomach, another stab scar on my chest. Turning to see my back, I'm greeted with what looks to be whip scars. Covering the entire back. I sigh, feeling anger. How could they do this to an innocent girl? Her body shape is extremely beautiful, curves in all the right places. Her face is exquisite as well. But now, this. This is all me. I am now the owner of this body, and I will use it to live happily.