3

I open my eyes, yawning. I rub my eyes before heading to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and then change.

Luckily, there arent scars on my thighs or legs

Luckily, there arent scars on my thighs or legs. But I like the clothing. Nice. I slide on the black shoes from before. I brush my hair out, and put on the mask. I grab my keys, and all my money. I'll go to the bank, and have the cash put on a card.
I walk around, i seem to know where I'm going. I see Forks Banking. I enter, and a woman with smoky makeup greets me.
"How may I help you?" She ask.
"I'm looking for a Bertha?"
Her eyes narrow at me.
"Code."
"1013." I whisper. Her eyes widen, and she runs around the counter, before bringing me to the back room.
"Lily?" She asks.
I nod.
She hugs me.
"Oh my god!" She cries. "I'm so glad you got out. You dont remember me, but I'm your aunt."
"Are you one too?" I ask. She looks confused before nodding in realization.
"Okay." She says. "I can give you the money in cash or card."
"I would like all of it on a debit." I smile. "I also brought some of my own cash to put on it."
"Well it wont all be able to fit on the card." She frowns. "The card has a limit of one million."
My eyes bulge. "How much is in the account?!"
"About 10 million." She smiles.
"Then I'll just keep my cash. " I smile.
She nods and gets to work, soon handing me the card.
"Can you put the name Aster for last name?" I ask.
She stares and then nods.
A few minutes later, she comes back with a black credit card with the name Lily Aster on it.
"What do you have to do now?" She asks.
"Find a car." I shrug. "I already have an apartment."
She looks at me, like she remembered something important.
"That's right!" She muses. "Your parents left a car and house for you. It's in my name, since you're still a minor. Would you like to go there? I can get out of work early, and we can go there. I wont be living there of course."
I think about it, then nod. "Sure."
She hands me my debit card, and grabs her stuff. She Leads me out to her car, and we hop in.
"You at the apartment complex close by?" She asks. I nod.
I run inside and pack my stuff back up. I walk up to the lady from last night.
"I'm leaving." I inform her. "You can keep the money."
She waves as I run back to the car.
"Okay." Bertha smiles. "Anyways, are you gonna go back to school?"
I nod. "Planning on signing up today."
She brings me to a nicely sized modern family home.

A expensive looking black sportscar is in the driveway

A expensive looking black sportscar is in the driveway. Lamborghini maybe?
She smiles, handing me a house key, and a car key.
"Good luck." She smiles.
She drives off, leaving me alone. I fix the strings of my mask before heading to the porch. I unlock the door and walk inside. The place is actually pretty nice!
I go straight to my room. It's already furnished, which makes me wonder if Bertha knew I was coming soon.
I also have a walk in closet.

I only have a few sets of outfits

I only have a few sets of outfits. Time to go to the store next. I should also buy a phone. I grab my black card, sliding it in a small wallet. I hold it tight, and grab the house and car keys. I walk outside, and to the car after coming the front door. The car is very nice inside, and I gape at it. I toss the house keys in the cupholder while starting up the car. I pull out of the driveway. I dont know where the stores are, so I'll just drive till I find it. I'll have to remember the way. I've been driving for about 10 minutes when I see the Mall sign. I pull in, and grab my wallet and keys, locking the car. I head into the mall, heading for the clothes section. The mall doesnt have groceries, but I spot a supermarket across the street. I buy a bunch of bags of clothes, but cheaper ones, but still good quality. I enter the electronics store. I pick up an iphone, and pay the full 500 for it, plus paying for unlimited data for the next 3 months. I've only spent almost 2,000 today, which should be enough on clothes and such. I hardly struggle to carry all the bags to the car, and I fill the backseat. I then drive to the supermarket across the street.