10

I wake up to Edward hovering over me.
"What's up?" I rasp, squinting my eyes at my clock. "Its 4 am dude."
"We have a problem. I need you to come with us."
I move the covers off of me, and Edward eyes my outfit.

"It might be a little chilly out

"It might be a little chilly out." Edward says. I nod and grab my jacket off my chair, leaving it unzipped halfway.
"Should I go in my car?" I yawn.
"I'll give you a ride." He smiles. I nod and go to leave when he stops me.
"I dont mean in a car." He chuckles. "Hop on my back."
My mind begins clearing of sleep, and then I realize I'm getting the famous piggy back ride.
I wrap my legs around his waist from behind, and his hands hold onto the back of my thighs making my face warm.
"Hold on Lily." He hums, jumping out of the window.
The feeling is amazing, it's like time is speeding up and slowing down at the same time, and everything melts around me. He suddenly stops, and we are in the house.
Rosalie hugs me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.
"What's going on?" I ask.
"Well there's a new girl at your school right?" Carlisle asks.
I nod and blink in confusion.
"Yeah, Bella, why?"
"Well apparently she approached Edward and tried to threaten him to be her boyfriend." Rosalie snarled beside me.
I frown. "That didnt happen before."
I forgot they could hear it, and look up when Emmett speaks up asking what I meant.
"Well I haven't been honest with you." I sigh.
I explain me dying, and being reborn into this body.
"I didn't want to say anything, I thought you would think I'm crazy." I frown.
"Okay, but how did you know about Bella?" Carlisle asks, sitting across from me.
"Well in my...world." I begin, becoming tense. "You guys arent real. You're uh.. movie characters. Except Carlisle and Esme are married, and you're all the kids. And Jasper and Alice are together, as well as Emmett and Rosalie. Edward was paired with Bella, the main character. But she didn't act like this. She was shy in a cringey way and quiet."
They all nod.
"I'm sorry if this is upsetting." I apologize. "I can leave if you wish."
Rosalie tugs me to sit down.
"Why would we want you to leave?" Jasper scoffs.
"Because I'm not Lily?"
"We dont stay around you for your physical body. We like you for you." Alice coos. I smile, my cheeks flushing slightly.
"Okay so what do we do about Bella?" I ask.
"Well I think it's best to avoid her." Carlisle sighs. "As far as we know, she doesn't know anything about us. It would be best to keep it that way."
I nod.
"Her mind is so disgusting." Edward curls his lip in disgust.
"You can read it?" I ask. He nods.
"I just cant read yours." He admits. I nod.
"So..." I hum.
"Edward isnt going to school for the next week." Carlisle informs me. "Because in the end, she still is a bloodsinger."
I nod.
"So you'll be okay with the others right?" Edward asks, making Rosalie scoff.
I nod.
"So I can go back to sleep?" I ask.
"Yeah Rosalie can take you home."
I nod and get on her back.
The ride home is just as exhilarating as the ride there, and soon I'm back in my bedroom. I lay in my bed and look up at Rosalie.
She bends down and pecks me on the lips, making my eyes widen in surprise.
"Good night, Lily."
"Goodnight rose." I smile turning away to hide my red cheeks.
I hear the window close, and i squeeze my pillow. She kissed me?! I mean it was just a peck but still. I pull the covers up more and close my eyes, thoughts plagued with the Cullen family.