2

Someone shakes me. I open my eyes to see the driver.
"Miss, we are in Seattle."
I thank him, and get off, checking the times for the next buses. I see another one for Forks coming in 10 minutes so I sit and wait.
Eventually, it pulls up, and I smile at the older driver.
"Forks, Washinton please."
As i walk past the seats, i see a mirror. I sit down, and look in it. That is when I notice the scars. Thin short scars that are coming from the line of my lips, like cutting a smile is there. On top of that, small needle scars line around my lips, as if someone stitched my mouth shut at some point. Its very noticable to be honest. I pull my hood lower, as if it could cover the scar, and wait.
When the bus stops, I quickly get off, and in the distance I see a small Walgreens. I rush there, hoping to get some snacks and a surgical mask.
I enter the store with a ding. I wave at the cashier, and look through the shelves.
I grab a pack of 10 surgical masks, and a bag of chips along with a bottle of juice. I find some fairy lights and cute room decorations.
I walk to the counter, and the older man smiles.
"That would be 26.53."
I hand him a 20 and a 10, muttering keep the change. I walk outside, quickly grabbing a surgical mask and sliding it on. I take down my hood after, since my face is mostly covered now. I then wander where should I go? I head back in to ask the man.
"Excuse me?" I ask.
"How may I help you?" He smiles.
"Do you know of any apartments for rent?" I ask.
"Yes actually." He nods. "My wife is the co runner of a complex. Just turn right, and go down until you see the big white and blue house. Then turn left, and you'll see a neon sign."
I thank him, walking out slowly. I follow the directions, careful to watch out for danger. I almost cheer when I see an apartment complex in the distance. I enter, and a pretty woman smiles at me.
"How much is one apartment?"I ask.
"It will be 80 a month." She says.
I'm surprised at the smaller amount.
"I'll pay for the next 3 months."
She nods, and I hand her the money. She gives me the keys and directions.
Stepping up the stairs instead of using the elevator, I get off on the 5th floor, the top floor. I find my room, 5G, and unlock it. Entering, I'm surprised to find it has amazing quality, which I didnt expect since the price was so low. It has the quality of a hotel room worth 200 a night. And the whole apartment was only 80 a month? Dang.
I find the room, and pull out the fair lights, letting them up. The room already has bed sheets and a comforter. I set up the room with what little I have.

I walk to the medium sized closet and hang up the clothes I have

I walk to the medium sized closet and hang up the clothes I have. Tomorrow i will get groceries, then I will head to the bank, and try to find a car. Then after that, I will sign up for school.
I lay down, sliding under the covers, and close my eyes.