chapter 12:- Stayover

It was around 7 pm as the door bell rung . Saee got up and opened the door to reveal a Alex standing there , wearing a three piece suit with a flower bouquet in hand and a bag in the other .

" Oh come in , I actually forgot you were coming over so I haven't prepared food yet , I hope it's okay with you if it takes a little longer ?" She asked and he snapped out of his stance and gave a position response .

He was lost in looking at his mate , she looked beautiful even in normal home clothes . She was wearing a pair of light grey fluffy shorts and a oversized black t-shirt .

Her hair was up in a messy bun as some of those short strands were able to escape the tie and fell around her neck and face giving her a cute look . By her looks it didn't look like she had any sort of makeup on .

He handed her the bouquet and she accepted it saying thank you as she placed it in a flower pot which she had almost forgotten existed . She as about to at something but he gave her the bag .

"What's in it ? " She asked as she looked at it . " Wine? " He said and she laughed a little " you seriously don't bother thinking do you ? " She asked and he gave her a confused look . " Thank you for this ," she said and continued " but which going over to someone's house in different country , remember to think it research about their culture first " she finished .

She showed him to the living room where he had sat today before . " That's my laptop , you can use it if you want , there's the remote to the TV . Make yourself comfortable " she said and left to kitchen .

He could hear her beakering with her sister about something with the language he was unintroduced to . He wanted to learn this language , to understand everything his mate said , so he decided to use up this time to learn it .

He went in the kitchen and cleared his throat and both the ladies in the kitchen looked at him " Can I use your laptop ? " He asked politely .

"Sure , go ahead " she said and both of them got back to work . Half an hour passed by and saee was almost done with everything , while aishu was setting the table . Suddenly saee remembered something .

" Alex ? Can you eat by your hand ? " she asked and Alex's face held a look if confusion " I'm sure I'm pretty capable to eat on my own . " He said not getting what she really was asking . Saee said a ' okay ' and went back .

The three of them sat at the dining table . Saee served the plates and was looking at Alex , to see how he was going to eat .

Alex kept looking in front of him , in his plate , unable to think how he was supposed to eat it . He looked at saee a few times and then at his plate .

He was aishu was eating and tried to copy her actions but failed miserably , he couldn't keep the bhaji inside the chapati as it kept falling . Saee laughed a bit and took away his plate and handed him another one .

She had made some sort of chapati wrap for him , so he could eat neatly , without messing anything . He moaned at the taste as he took a bite , he showered her and her sister with compliments and focused on eating .

They quitely had dinner due to aishu decided not to speak and not let others speak as well . They finished with their dinner and Alex helped saee with the dishes while aishu got ready to go out at mihika's to pick her up .

After everything was done saee and Alex sat in the living room with Alex having some wine and saee sticking to water . The talked about random things , laughing here and there . Suddenly it started pouring outside , as if the heavens were pouring out all of its tears and worries .