chapter 20 :- 'Talk'

After the awkward moment Arjun got up and decided to drop off Sana at her home . They asked twins if they wanted to come but saee wanted to have a little 'chat' with their dad and aishu just wanted to enjoy the show n be there to support her if she needs her .

Arjun n sana drove in silence , enjoying each other's company . Arjun stopped the car in front of her house and turned to her just to find her sleeping peacefully .

He chuckled but got out of the car with her bags , sliding them to his elbow . He opened the door to her side and picked her up in his arms and she graons n wriggles a bit .

"Shh baby , it me " he said and after hearing his voice she stop wriggling and snuggled into him , fisting his shirt . He chuckled at her antics and started walking towards her home .

As he couldn't ring the doorbell by his hand due to carrying her he ringed it using his head , he pressed his head to ring it .

After a while he could hear footsteps and the door opened to reveal Sana's mother with a spatula in hand . She furrowed her eyebrows looking at her daughter sleeping in his arms but still stepped aside to invite him in .

She was gonna wake her up but seeing this Arjun shook his head and whispered “ Zopude tila , saee ani aishu sobat hote divasbhar , damli asel ” he said and smiled looking at Sana in his arms .

(Let her sleep , she was with saee and aishu all day , she must be tired )

Her mother saw all this and a small smile graced her lips . “ Mala tichi room dakhavta ka ? ”  he asked and she gave him the instructions and went back to kitchen to look at her vegetables .

(Can you show me her room ?)

Her went up and found her rooms door slight ajar so her pushed the door open with his waist and again pushed it close same way . He gently layed her down on her bed and kept her purse and bags on the chair near her desk .

He went and sat near her and saw her constantly pushing her hair out of her face . He chuckled but took out a hair tie out of his pocket and took all of her hair together and then parting it in three and then started braiding it . He does remember that when she comes to visit and he's busy in work , she tends to get sleepy so sge braids her hair and sleeps on the mini sofa in his office .

And after waking up she puts her hair in a hairpin and forgets the bow in his office then when she needs it she asks Arjun if he has one and when he denies she starts whining .

So he keeps her ties with him and he also bought a few to keep with him all time so whenever she needs it he will have it witg him .

After securing her braid with a bow , he kissed her forehead and and got up to leave . Glancing at her once more he smiled a little , thinking how lucky he was to have her .

As soon as he got in his car he picked up the phone which he was ignoring even though it was vibranting continuesly . He picked it up seeing it was mihika .

" Hello ? " Came a voice from other side .

" Bola madam , ky karu shakto me aaplya Sathi ? " Said Arjun acting like a buttler .

( Speak madam , what can I do for you ? )

" Koni tari aaj changlya mood madhe distay ~ " said mihika chuckling a bit " Pan te navhe , mala gheyala ye na , me ata thoda saman ghetiye but maza zalyavar me baher yeyun thambeen " she finished .