Chapter 36 :- Mrs Ingavle

It was late afternoon , around 3:47 when Arjun , Sana and the Twins were going to Sana's house . Initially Sana and Arjun were gonna go by themselves but saee and aishu had seen something and wanted to tag along to talk .

When they reached sana took a deep breath and Arjun gave their intertwined hand a small squeeze and she ringed the bell .

Soon enough the door opened to reveal a middle aged lady with a few grey hair here and there . Her hair in a bun and her attire being a cotton saree .

As soon as her eyes feel on her daughter , a sense of relief passed through her body . As she opened the door wide enough and pulled her into a hug whilst mumbling complaining .

" Smita , sana ali ka ? " came a voice and man appered from behind wearing a black formal pant and stripped button down shirt .

( Smita , did sana come ? )

" Kuthe Hotis kal , ek phone kiva message tari karayechana , kal ratri 3 vasta phone kelela tho arjun ni uchalla ani sangitla ki tu zopleyes mahanun . Ghari loka vat bgtyat , tyanna kalji vattat asel hyacha kahi bhan vagere ahe ka nahi " he started scolding her .

( Where were you , couldn't you even give us a call or message us about your whereabouts . We called you at 3 at night after waiting for so long and Arjun picked it up and told us that you had falled asleep . There are people waiting at home , they must be worried , didn't you think about that )

" Kaka , asude na ata , damli asel o , kal amhala tine khup madat keli " said saee a little awkwardly .

( Uncle , let it be , she must have been tired , she helped us out a lot yesterday )

The man glanced at sana and signed before inviting them all in and giving them water .

" Aai , baba , hya saee ani aishwarya , Arjun chya julya bahine " sana introduced

( Mom , Dad , these are saee and aishwarya , Arjun's twin sister )

They all talked a lil asking about studies and future and stuff .

( A/n :- guys they will talk in marathi but instead of going through all typing and translating , I'll directly write it in English but I'll be writing a few sentences in marathi if I want to give the scene that feel , you know like some things sound good only in that particular language , like the feel and vibes they give out is totally different na , so that's why )

" Uncle , aunty , we actually wanted to talk with you guys , that was the main reason behind why we tagged along actually . Sana you and dada too " saee stated.

" So I don't know if you guys have talked with my parents but I don't think you should marry them right now . She may act like a adult but she's still a minor . " Saee started .

" We are not against their wedding if that's what you are thinking , we'll be the happiest for our brother and sana , but she should be focusing on her career right now , that should be the main priority right now .

Won't you be happy if you daughter gets on to her own feet , strong enough for herself and her loved once ? Don't you want to spend more time with her ?

Uncle and aunty I know that you must have been angry , confused , sad even , when you just got to know abt all this and decided to hurry this up . But just calm down a little and think clearly. Get a few points from their perspective too .

This was one thing and underage marriage is illegal and could get all of us in trouble . It could mean fine and a few years of jail . And I don't want to even think of any risks .

We came to talk with you cuz I know there won't be anything coming out of it if we talk to our parents . My mother understands but my father is one hell of a stubborn man , even if he wants to listen to us now , he won't cuz he doesn't want to back of his word which he has given you and his ego comes in between .