chapter 26: wi-wifey ?

He was sweating a little after their morning exercise , not due the workout but due to the climate difference in India . The climate was pleasent but the air was humid .

After their work out they just sat there on the grass looking up at the still dark sky . The fresh cold breeze of air blew around , making them close their eyes in bliss .

The cold air slapped against their warm skin and the morning air was fresh . The grass beneath them made their wolves feel more at peace .

" I'm gonna go brush my teeth " said Alex and left Mason outside , sprawled across the grass in the garden . Mason hummed and decided to enjoy the breeze for some more time .

Mason had brushed his teeth and had taken a shower until Alex was looking at some paperwork .

Mason had went downstairs and was drinking water while Alex was in the shower and was about to go back in garden to enjoy the nature until her heard footsteps .

He saw his luna coming downstairs with her eyes closed . He just started at her in awe like how she walked straight to the table and grabbed some water without get crashed into the small table in between and the chairs .

She sat down and took a sip of water , Mason was confused if she was sleeping walking or something so leanibg forwards he waved his hand in front of her face .

And if feeling it her eyes opened , as her saw her opening the water in her mouth was splashed on his face . He saw her panicking and then felt her wiping his face with a napkin .

While this happened Alex was in the bathroom . He was standing under the shower , as the water descended on it , falling of his hair , making them wet as he weaved his hand through it making them sleek backwards as if set by gel .

The water fell on his face rolling down his body , from his forehead to his nose , getting to his neck after kissing down in lips , it went down on his chest to his abs and went south it rolled off his body until it reached the floor and went to the drainage pipe .

The bathroom was foggy as he reached out for his essentials .As he was lathering and massaging the shampoo into his hair he heard his mate whisper scream and then Apologising to someone . He wanted to run out there and protect her if any danger was present , but his condition refrained her from doing so .

He was about to grab a towel and go there but then heard Mason's voice and he signed a breath of relief . He heard them talking a bit but tuned out from the conversation focusing back on hia shower .

He quickly finished it and got ready . He came down with a towel on his shoulder and one of his hand rubbing his hair dry with one of the towels end .

He saw Mason sitting there with a frown . As he was about to ask Mason about it he smelled his mate . To be specific he smelled his mate of Mason , his beta .

His wolf was furious and wanted to strangle him but Alex controled him and let out a growl and asked him to mind link not wanting to create a scene .

" Why is MY MATE'S scent all over you ?! Or more like all over your face !?" He asked , his nostrils flared with anger . The Alpha tone seeping through his voice made Mason show him is neck in submission .

" Alpha , about that ...um" he said , he was confused and knew what the Alpha must be thinking but telling hia alpha that their luna spit on his face was embarassing !!!

He fidgitted with jai fingers but said it not wanting to add oil in fire . " Lunaspitonme " he said his cheeks tingling pink .

Alex couldn't hear him but the pink on his cheeks didn't really help the situation . The waves of angers could be felt around him so madon took a deep breath and said after clearing his throat .