chapter 32 :- "That sounds so inappropriate "

Recap :-

Alex had read the msg and was confused , weather to smile , laugh or cry ....

-+-+-+-+-+-+-

" You read it right ? " Asked saee and Alex hummed .

" I don't wanna go thou , I wanna be here just with you " he said .

" Even I wanna spend time with you , but we have to go down , let's sit together during the movies ok ? " She said and he nodded and he pulled away from her .

He went near the balcony to see a ladder there . He was about to climb down but a pair to hands hugged him from behind .

" Thank you for being patient with me , and understanding my situation " saee whispered and he turned around pulling her in a hug .

" Always mi amor , " he muttered as kissed the top of her head .

" You know , you are a giant ! " She said feeling really small seeing as her head barely reached his shoulders .

Hearing this he laughed out " no love , you are simply short " he smirked.

" Are you trying to pick a fight with me ? " she asked showing him her nails and he simply laughed a little more at her raised eyebrows .

She gently pecked his lips " go now " with that she ran out from her own room being flustered  making him grin as this time she was the one who made the first move .

-+-+-+-+-+-+-

By the time the couple entered the scene everyone was done with their meal and were spread all over the living room trying to decide which movie to watch . Going to kitchen saee handed Alex his plate and took her own before settling down on the dining table where smeet and jayesh were sitting playing games own their phones .

" Kiti vel phone var bolayecha ? Kahi limit " Said jayesh glancing at saee .

( How long to talk on phone ? Ever heard of limits ? )

" Kon boltay bgha " she said acting surprised and started eating looking at them cursing n playing .

( Look who's saying )

" Me " said jayesh smirking .

"Wah , mala mahitac nhavta tula bolat yetay ! "  She said sassily .

( Wow , I didn't know you could speak ! )

Are khel ki lavdyasaid smeet slapping him across his head .

( Play already you dick-head )

Alex had taken a seat beside saee and was looking at her eat , while talking n laughing with her friends .

They both finished eating soon and were in living room with the rest .

The boys n girls were fighting over which movie to watch while Alex , mason , arjun n sana watched the fight . " I wish we had popcorn right now " whispered arjun to sana as she giggled a little .

Finally after the fight of half n hour they decided to watch 'The Nun' much to the girls dislike .

"Do we have popcorn ? " Questioned arjun . And saee gave him a blank look " don't you think I should be the one asking you that question ? " She said .

" How come ? " He asked as aishu rolled hir eyes . " Dude you live here on daily bases , we just came a few days back and mum didn't give us a list of what we have n what we don't while going " said aishu in a duh manner .

" Can't we just go get some if it's not available at home ?" Asked alex and every single person in the room looked at him making him question himself .