Preview

Aiden's POV
It was just another day at Gilmore Highschool. Teachers groan at the thought of seeing their students again. Students panic after realising their homework still isn't done yet. I wonder why anyone even bothers to come to school if they hate it so much. 

I LOVE school, but not for the the reasons you're thinking. School is your last chance to do stuff without facing serious repercussions. Words like 'Actual responsibility' and 'Salary' don't exist here,at least not for students.

My name is Aiden Ford, I am what you would call a rebel, a bad boy but that's just because I have no need for making too many friends.

I know I'm mean, selfish, obnoxious, rude and most may know me as a "prick,fairy boy,stuck up" but people tend to dismiss what they don't understand.

All they need is a good lay and they'll be fine. Like I don't even understand why everyone's so uptight here.

People tend to avoid me, my only friends being Jack and Tess. But they are the absolute best although we're outcasts.

I always tell them to hang out with other friends but they always refuse saying I'm better than those "stuck-up bitches" their words not mine and that proves just how supportive and caring they are.

Then we move onto the the Phoenix twins. Wyatt and Grayson Phoenix. They are identical in appearance but their personalities differentiating them while Grayson is more reserved, Wyatt is the more outgoing of the two. But that doesn't make them any less popular, girls want to date them, guys are either envious or want to be them so why would they look at some like me ?Right?

With so many people lining themselves up for a chance with them. There's no way they'd notice the bad boy of the school and if they do, not for anything good. Even at that, my favourite part of the day is  watching THEM, although they never notice me, They already had a place in my heart and I will continue to watch from the sidelines and helping from the background any way I can.

Like seriously

COME ONNNN!!!!!!!

Hello my lovely readers sorry for the delay and I hope you like my book please do vote and comment. I will appreciate it so Tootles and stay tuned for more.

As you can see, I tweaked my book a little bit. This is to tell you that I may revive this book soon. All I need are some comments giving me the go-ahead 😏

Alsooo I'm planning to rewrite this whole book. Try to organise it a little. I can't believe I actually sat down to write this trash. I'm so ashamed 😭

I readily wait your responses.

From yours truly, I-hate-sappy-stuff