Underestimate (Chapter 3)

Unknown POV

When I went to the bathroom to have a quick piss. You wouldn't expect to see who followed me in there.

Middle aged Mr. Smith, I knew he would come find me, sick perverts don't ever learn NO but he's going to pay the price for his mistake.

"Mr. Smith, what are you doing here?" I asked trying to sound shocked

"You know, I knew you always wanted it"

"I don't understa-"

"But you know I'm going to give it to you"

I continued to play naive and innocent evenas he came closer and even then when he touched me with his filthy hands but foolish idiot just fell right into my trap.

When he was close enough, I gave him a punch and while he was recovering, tripped his feet.

He managed to get a hold on my ankle and dragged me down with him

I gave him a Keysi {raw but effective} as well as some Jeet Kune Do{more of an individual self-defense than anything} and finished it off with a Wing Chun{note of instinct rather than deliberation}

Old man Still didn't want to stay down so I sucker punched in the face and he fell clutching his broken and bloody nose.

My father did teach me some street moves for any kind of situation.

He always told me,"You can never be too prepared especially when you don't know what to expect "

It's the moves he taught me that help to deal with the sick and dangerous people of today. 

I had so much fun wrecking him but still my blood lust wasn't sated.

I wanted to make him scream and beg .

Heck, I wanted to be ruthless but we were still on school property.

"How do you like the way I'm treating you bastard",I sneered in his face

"Don't look so tough now you're at the receiving end"

He had a hard time breathing but sneered"Fuck you"

"No thank you fucking pedo"

I whacked him again,"You know, people like you disgust me, preying on the weak, attacking the defenseless and taking advantage of them"

"Do you know how many times I have to deal with the likes of you?"

"Do you know why you're in this condition ?"

He just kept heaving and stayed quiet and I got annoyed and slapped him

"ANSWER ME OLD MAN"

He shook his head quickly and I darkly chuckled

"You're suffering because you dared to touch what's mine"

He had the audacity to look confused

"I'm talking about Grayson and Wyatt and if you know what's good for you, stay faaar away from them or things might not end up well for you"

"You got me, you old pervert"

He nodded frantically
"Good"

I got up from him and dusted myself up.

"See you later pedophile and don't tell anyone of what happened if not, it will end up badly for you, I will tell everyone what you tried to do to need and don't think I don't have proof"

Picking up my phone which had been recording all that happened I continued

"Even if you report, I have all the proof, and this right here-"

I walked up to him holding his beaten up face in my hands

"-will be seen as self defense, so take note Professor,you only got it one  lesson,no touching the Phoenix twins; you better keep your distance. In reporting this incident, you'll only suffer more and don't you ever...ever even think about doing what you tried here to any other student, don't test me, I got eyes and ears everywhere so take note,  keep to all the rules I just said and this little video will be forgotten and you can continue living your pathetic little life"

"Now if you don't",I smiled cruelly

"This little video will need sent to your wife,now think of poor Tabitha, how she will feel if she receives this video of you molesting a defenseless,underage,student"

Be fire I left, I added,"Also think of your children and how try will feel when they find out their father is a rapist, so with all due respect, I bid you adieu"

I left the washroom quickly and when I saw the twins heading my way I quickly hid behind the lockers and held my breath letting it out in relief when they passed me by without sparing a second glance

I briskly walked away before they could look back

Wyatt and Grayson came bursting into the room

"Well what do we have here......"

Hello my lovely readers, it's been so long and I've missed all of you terribly.

This is a small piece from me to you to appease you for wasting so much time.

I know it's not much but that's the most I could come up with.

Let's not forget about the name Wyatt, I remembered the name from a book I read and Wyatt was both mature and sexy😁😁😁

The surnames needed a change as well: Phoenix and Ford were much better AND sounds hotter.😍😍😍

So please enjoy and stay safe this Corona Period.

Always with you @i-hate-sappy-stuff.

Tootles😘😘😘😘