TROUBLE (Chapter 2)

Wyatt's POV

This little shit, I can't believe this. We got in trouble all because of him and Gray.

I flicked Gray's ear and said,"this is all your fault"

"MY fault, that brat is the one that screamed food fight and this wouldn't have happened if you stopped arguing with him"

"I'm not a brat"the pipsqueak said

"Shut up pipsqueak no one's talking to you, and you can see when the big boys are talking, children should shut it!!" I snapped

"I may be small but I could still kick your ass, dimwit "

"YOU SEE HERE YOU FU-"

"Blake, stop it, just ignore him and you just shut your mouth, we're already in enough trouble cause of you"

The brat just scoffed and I was almost ready to kill a bitch but Gray stopped me before I got to the fucker.

With that, he smirked and strolled into detention with us following closely and I almost lost my cool ' bitch thinks he's all that, just wait till I get my hands on him'

'Oh this is gonna be interesting, Mr Smith as our teacher, the universe really wants to piss me off '

'Juuust great'

We all head to our seats and dropped our phones by his desk cause the man is a fucking prick with stone for a heart.

When we sat down, he stated yelling at us calling us brats and telling us that he was better of doing something else and all that crap. So in total he was ranting about his sad life and behaving like a stuck up prick.

This man is a disgusting pedophile, and has tried to hit on Gray and I a couple times.

Students always complained but he always got himself out of trouble. Dickwad

And now he was eyeing Aiden with barely concealed hunger. Sick fuck.

He made his way over to him and put his hands on his desk and said,"Hey there, I haven't seen you before, would you like to enlighten me after class, I'm sure we would get along very well and get to know each other better"

But Aiden just sized him up with barely concealed horror and disgust saying,"Sorry, ain't interested so would you give me a little breathing space, "

"Are you sure because me and you can get,along very nicely"

"No thank you, I have what you call a social life, you should try it sometime"

"You better watch your dirty whore m-"

"Me? A whore? At least I'm not the looking for any piece of ass I find and aren't you a disgusting pedophile disturbing young children like us for you're disgusting fantasies"

"YOU listen here, I can get you suspen-"

"Please get that mouth away from me,who knows where its been"

"LISTEN HERE I WIL-"

"Disgusting now I have to wash my mouth and hands, being near you who knows what type of diseases I could catch, later",he waved strolling out.

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT"

Aiden just eyed him with repulsion and left.

Mr Smith then picked up his phone and after talking for a while said he had to get some files from the principal.

Once he left, I got a bad feeling and said,"Gray, think something's wrong, I don't know what but I can't shake the the feeling off. I'll go check on the brat"

"So little Wy has a heart, Why ? Got a crush on em'"

"No! Ewwww! I just have a bad feeling, are you coming or not"

He sighed and said,"Of course you dork, I would follow you to hell and back"

He then kissed me and said,"What about Mr Smith ?"

"Who cares about the old fart ? He can bitch about it for all I care"

Then I kissed him again and we strolled to the restroom.

When we got there,what we saw was absolutely horrifying.

Hello my fellow wattpadians( forget I said that😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁)

Its been a while and I missed you all dearly so as a token of apology, here's another chapter.

So what exactly did Gray and Wyatt see?

What happened to little Aiden and Mr Smith ?

Find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So School is in session and I'm not going till next week, just don't feel like it so I won't go.

So you might hear from sooner than you thought.

So stay safe for me will ya ?

Always with you @I-hate-sappy-stuff.😘😘😘😘😘

And special shout to @skene kidz .