TRIP (Chapter 1)

Grayson's POV
My alarm woke me up at 6:30 am but I didn't want to wake up ask I slept in some more until my brother Lucas splashed cold water on me and I jumped landing on my butt and groaning in pain, he laughed at me while I glared at him.

"What the hell man, why would you do that ? "

But he wouldn't stop laughing and that was pissing me off so I tackled him and splashed the water in my hair .

But he laughed saying,"ewwwwwww man get off, that tickles"

But I didn't and then we ended up wrestling on the floor until we were out of breath. Then I dipped down to kiss him, his hand went to the back of my neck, and we ground our crotches together and moaned and I licked his neck and bit down causing him to moan lowly, his hand slipped into my boxers but I stopped him saying,"we can't do this now, we have school and mum could come up at anytime."

Then I helped him up so we could have a shower. Once we were done, we dressed up in matching polos and jeans, then we went downstairs to have breakfast when we saw our mom making it.

We kissed her mother on the cheek and sat down for breakfast.

Mom then set breakfast down on the table and said,"eat up boys, you have a lot to today and you need to get to school on time, you're already late"

Once we finished our meals quickly, we ride in my car to school. When we got out of the car boys and girls hoarded us since we were really popular, we signed autographs and gave our phone numbers.

Then we went to school in stride with each other but I bumped into someone, and when I tried to touch him, he slapped my hand away ad glared at me and I was star struck.

His fierce grey eyes held me in place and I was left breathless and but then he said,"are you blind, couldn't you see that I was walking here ?, or do you need my glasses, even I could see you, am I that small!!!"

I couldn't say or do anything but my brother did," do you now who we are ?"

But he said,"I know you"

But when my brother said,"oh now you recog-"

"I couldn't give two fucks who you are, I can't even find it in myself to care, are you the president, Cardi B, Ariana Grande, no ? Then get the fuck out of my way"

Then he picked up his bag and left. My brother then said,"Can you believe the nerve of this guy? Who does he think he is? Right Gray?"

But I wasn't listening, I was still frozen, I couldn't think about anything other than his stormy greystone eyes, who was this boy ?, why haven't I noticed him before? How cou-

" Gray, Gray, are you in there"

Then Wyatt started shaking me and I snapped out of my daze,

"Gray, what happened to you, you seemed lost and you didn't even help me deal with that brat, can you believe the nerve  of that twat ? "

" Wy just forget about him, let's go to class, we're already late"

Then I dragged him to our first class , English. We were already 15 minutes late and Miss  Maya wasn't happy, we got an earful AND detention.

So after accepting our punishment, we took our seats and I saw that same boy and he flipped me the bird and I rolled my eyes . we  listened to the lecture, which included me sleeping while Wyatt and that boy argued .

What a great way to start the day.

It was time for lunch and I and Luca went to the cafeteria for lunch
After we ordered lunch someone threw hot chocolate pudding at Wyatt and I laughed rolling on the ground saying