𝐝𝗼𝗺/𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡/𝐬𝐮𝐛 (𝗺𝐚𝐥𝐞)

Aries:Sasuke

TOTAL DOM
He hates being bottom, so he'll dominant you and push you up against stuff to prove he's the alpha.

Taurus: Sai

Switch .

It depends if he's in the mood for dom or sub.
If you wanna take charge he'll let you,if he wants to take charge he's gonna take charge. Simple.

gemini: Kiba

Switch

He thinks it's hot when you take charge in the bedroom,but he also finds it hot when you are beneath him begging

cancer:Pein

Dominant. He won't be bottoming anytime soon. If you mention it he'll show you why he's Dominant.

leo :Gaara

Sub.
He likes being loved,though he doesn't show it. He doesn't like taking charge in fear of hurting you or anyone else near by. It feels good for both of yall,if you're happy he's happy.

virgo:kakashi

Dominant. He isn't offended of being a bottom,but he prefers being a dom. He has many ways if pleasuring bc of his nasty books he reads,and likes to try them out on you. If you ever wanna dom tho, yall would talk about it.

libra:Deidara

Total sub. He acts like he's the best and that he'd take you down easily,but one dominating move you pull brings him to his knees in submission.

scorpio:Itachi

Switch

As long as you're happy he's happy.

aquarius:Naruto

Switch but lean more towards dom.
He loves you on top but he loves you shuttering underneath him and gasping for air.

pieces:shikamaru
Dominant.

Seems like he's too lazy,but that's not the case. If you wind him up too much he'll go h a r d and make you loose your breath.

c

apricorn: iruka

Sub.

Same as deidara. He acts like he'd take anyone when in reality if he does something wrong you'd be giving him a pleasurable punishment.

Sagittarius: neji

Dom dom dom dom dom

You fuck up? Problem solved.

You're tied to the bed for days and maybe weeks being tortured sexually by all types of toys neji has places on or in you.