𝐝𝗼𝗺/𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡/𝐬𝐮𝐛 (𝐟𝐞𝗺)

Aries:Ino

Yeah shes a switch. She loves being on top of you as much as she does underneath you.

Taurus: Sakura

Sub

she talks shit but shes a total sucker for being a sub.

gemini: Tsunade

Dom

She loves seeing you breathing hard underneath her. She loves making you feel good, as long as he feels good too of course.

cancer:Temari

Dom

Shes hardcore for a reason. She cant handle being a bottom,when yall try, she always flips you guys over and ravishes you till the next moon.

leo:Hinata

Poor baby. Shes a sub. Shes already flustered for you seeing her in such a vulnerable way. Last time she tried topping she had a nosebleed and passed out right on your boobs.

virgo: Konan

shes a switch. She mostly takes charge in the bedroom, but when you really wanna top she lets you do whatever you want.

libra:Kurenai

shes a sub. She loves being touched and made fun of in the bedroom. She cant get enough of it. She always tries to have public sex too.

scorpio:Anko

Oh anko..shes a dom. Can't put it anyway else. She will destroy you in the bed, and when you try topping her, she will tie you to the bed with snakes and make love to you for 2 weeks straight.

aquarius:Rin

Sub.

pieces: Tenten

Dom. She loves touching you in anyway she can. Sometimes she talks about what you guys do to rock lee and he has nose bleeds and you're a bushing mess and hit tenten.

capricorn:Shizune.

Sub. She cant top at all. She gets too flustered and laughs awkwardly while you just wait for her to try. In the end you're the one who does all the pleasure for the both of yall and shes a whole shivering mess.

Sagittarius: Karui

oh shes a total badass dom. You cant even get her to bottom once. You try and shes fucking you to the moon and back.