Christmas break

Well it's been awhile. Since summer break until now, I have had a lot of dreams. One dream in particular stood out the most. It happened a couple nights ago  now that we're on Christmas break. 

I dreamt of the boy again but this time we were hiking in a forest preserve. As we were hiking together we didn't speak. As before I saw his blonde hair and sea colored eyes, but now I saw something new. Now I see his red and white Supra shoes. My dream self couldn't get enough of him. I wanted to spend more time with him but before I knew it I was awake. 

I became extremely annoyed and heard a knock on my door. 

"Come in" I yelled. My best friend walked in and said,

"Yn get up its time to get breakfast" 

"Ugh fine" I said. I got up and got ready. I decided to tell bff/n about my dreams. She was shocked. 

"Do you think he's real" she asked. 

"I don't know" I said. 

"I guess we'll find out at some point." 

We got breakfast and just talked. Christmas already passed but we had a few days until school started back up again. I got some nice clothes and some posters for my room and some books that I had asked for. 

I decided to apply to some potential jobs for after school ended and so I applied to a bunch of music management companies. I had to apply to be assistants and stuff like that since I don't have the experience to be a full time manager yet. 

After submitting all of my applications, I went to bed for the night since it took all day. I put on my playlist and went to bed. Hopefully my dream boy will come to me again

Authors note 

Thank you so much for 20 reads!!! You guys are amazing!!!