1st day on the job

So I graduated!!! Yeah my time to relax was nice but it's time to be apart of the work force. So today is my first day on the job and I'm so excited! My boss says I'm going to meet the boys I'll be managing today. I won't technically be the manager to them though. I'm more like a relay person and I make sure they're on time for events and that the driver picks them up on time.

So I arrived at my building and walk in. The receptionist leads me to my bosses office. He introduces himself and I sign a contract and then he says " why don't I take you to meet the lads?". I nod so he leads me to a room where I can hear a few boys goofing off. He opens the door and they're all sitting there smiling. 

"Boys this is yn the new assistant, introduce yourselves," he says walking away. 

"Hi yn, I'm Liam." The short brunette haired one said. 

"I'm Harry." The long haired brunette said.

"I'm Louis" the next one said with a cheeky grin. 

"And I'm N-Niall," the blonde says. Wait he looks familiar...

"Hey wait aren't you the Niall I ran into at target like a month ago? The hotel California vinyl?" I asked.

"Yeah that's me." He said smiling. 

"This is so cool so you guys our one direction," 

"Yup we are" Harry said. 

After getting to know the lads and swapping contact information I was able to go home. I went to bed wondering why Niall felt more familiar than just meeting him at target....