Did I just meet him?

So a couple of months have passed, I graduate college in a month so I'll start my job in the not to distant future. All of my work was done for the day so I decided to go to Target.

I put on my dream boy playlist and started driving. It was a nice car ride. I didn't really need much at the store. In reality, I just wanted to get the vinyl of hotel California by the eagles since it was out of stock for a long time. I went on my way through target to find the vinyls. When I finally found the section I started looking. After about 10 minutes, I found the cd. I was just about to grab it when a man grabbed it. He looked to be around my age I'd say, maybe a little younger. 

"Oh you can have it," he said. It was the last copy. 

"No you can have it it's alright." 

"No you I insist. I'm Niall by the way." 

"Nice to meet ya Niall I'm yn." 

"Nice to meet ya too. Say you seem really cool, can I get your number?" 

"Yeah sure!" I said.

I put my number in his phone and then said I had to go. When I was driving home, I couldn't help but think he looked familiar. Have I seen him before?? Ugh I don't know. When I get home I take a nice long shower and think about it. 

I start to think about my job I'm starting after school is over. Man life's crazy, I'm living my real life dream. Where do I know that guy Niall from? He looks so familiar I can't put my finger on it though. As I'm falling asleep for the night I wonder if I'll dream about my blonde boy. Will I figure out why he's familiar looking?....

Authors note 

Thank you so much for 35+ reads!!!! You guys are amazing let me know what you think and feel free to share and star!!!!