-I just wanted to be a hero..-

But why..?
——————————
──── •◦ ◦• ────
-Monday-
.
.
.
.
Waking up, my phone is lit up with tons of notifications from Asami; as I silenced my phone for awhile.

"Agh.. I'm so stupid."

I open my phone gaining the courage to finally respond back as guilt overcomes me.

————————————
Today at 7:10am

Asami
Y/N please answer me I'm
starting to get worried

Asami
Hey r you okay?

Asami
Y/N where have been lately?

Asami
Y/N answer meeee!
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N
Hey.. im sorry I'll meet
u at school and we can talk okay?
.
.
.

Asami
Y/N!!

Alright, fine.
At school

──── •◦ ◦• ────
———————————
I exit the house and begin heading to UA. I sigh, thinking of the day ahead of me; and it's only just begun.

I end up passing by the Bakugou's and I instantly think about the messages I sent him yesterday. I hate when I make people upset; so I apologized. And as for the last one, it's true. I am scared. Scared that Rita still hasn't shown up and I haven't heard from her since. I look at my phone checking the two messages I sent Bakugou and sure enough; he hasn't even opened it.
Another sigh escapes and I find myself jogging the rest of the way to UA.

Thanks to the small run to school I end up a few minutes earlier than I expected. I try to catch my breath when I see Asami at the entrance with a group of people I haven't seen before, but then again I don' t try to get to know a lot of people at school.

"Hey Asami! Why are you here by yourself come join us!"

-

"Oh hey guys! I'm actually waiting for a friend so you can go on without me, I'll catch up later!"

-

"I thought we were your friends too.. you promised we'd hang out this morning before class. I have some juicy gossip~"

-

"I know and I'm really sorry but I'll just be a few minutes okay? This is really important"

-

" 'Important' huh—? Because I haven't heard that one before.. Y/n right? I thought she was ignoring you for the longest time so why are you acting like her little dog? You said you were looking for a break so this works out doesn't it?"

-

"Well— Well yeah.. I guess but I'm not some weird dog, okay-!?"
.
.
.