-Triple Threat-

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

You notice that one the girls walking up to you was the shortest of the group, the one with the red hair.

???: "Well, look who we have here.. a little birdie told me you injured a certain someone this morning so I knew I had to meet you but I didn't expect too so soon."

The girl with blue hair twirls a piece of her hair and glares at you.

???: "Whatever, Saves us the trouble of trying to find her."

Everybody seems to be fascinated with me today.. i don't like this..

You look through the mirror to see that the three girls have already huddled around you.. and not in such a friendly matter either.

"I-I'm sorry.. do I know you guys..?"

Do I even know these girls..?

You start questioning yourself because maybe.. just maybe at some point you've crossed paths. But nothing seems to come to mind when you look at them.

???: "Not yet, I wouldn't say you personally know us.. but that isn't really the question right now, we have something to.. discuss with you."

The red head takes a step closer to you, and so do the others following in her footsteps.

???: "I'm sure you're aware by now who my Katsuki is, Katsuki.. Bakugou, ring a bell?"

You slightly nod your head, while trying to keep your distance and not accidentally touch the angry female in front of you, which will activate your quirk and for the predicament you're in.. things wouldn't end well considering there are two more people in the same room.

"I-I guess.. a little bit.. t-the one who always seems to be pissed off at e-everything..?"

With a stern look on her face she swiftly grabs a chunk of your hair, just so she knows your going to pay full attention.

???: "So we have a smart ass amongst us.. alright, now listen here you little shit.." she whispers in your ear making you freeze into place, frozen with fear.

???: "In this bathroom I can do whatever the hell i want in here.. this door can easily be locked from the inside and i could do whatever I wanted with you right here in this very room. Now I don't know if you're aware, but security is pretty low on this side of the school.. so i suggest you watch your tongue unless you want it removed~"

You stay absolutely still while remaining quiet, three against one in this position isn't exactly ideal considering they have the upper hand and your way out has already been blocked.

If you were to use your quirk to defend yourself it would most likely result to a suspension and you could easily be framed by the two girls witnessing all that's happening. And using your quirk on school grounds to fight another student is strictly forbidden— even if it's only for self defence.

And you really didn't need a suspension on your plate right now as it's only been the first day.

???: "So now I'd like you to tell me the truth and only the truth. What happened with the whole situation with my Katsuki this morning hm~? And to top it all off I recon seeing him practically drag you out of a classroom even? Hehe, you reeeally like causing other people trouble don't you.. is that your way of seeking attention perhaps?"