-Blinded-

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

As terrified as you are you can feel a few tears starting to escape, as they slide down your cheeks making their way to the floor.

Mitsinori, crouches down eye level with you and holds her hand out towards her mouth and blows a gust of black smoke in your face quickly causing everything around you to suddenly go dark.

"it's called a blinding quirk, it's pretty handy if you're in a sticky situation, giving me quite an advantage when my victim can't see anything though, I must say it takes effect pretty quickly.. quicker then I thought."

What sounds to be the red headed girl speaks up, almost sounding giddier than usual.

???: "Ooh Mitsinori~ you do go the extra mile don't you, hehe~!"

Mitsinori lowers her head next to your ear whispering softly.

"You won't be able to see anything until I deactivate my quirk.. so I suggest you be careful from now on or who knows what'll happen to you, you're nothing more then a pathetic wannabe hero."

"You. Are. Nothing."

You remain quiet as you have nothing to say while you hear the slow breathing of the female in front of you.

"Hm, that's what I thought.. stay quiet, that's all you seem to be good at anyway.. that and causing the people around you nothing but trouble."

She stands up leaving you on the floor; helpless.

"We can leave.. I don't think she's going anywhere anytime soon."

She walks out of the bathroom with the other two girls following closely behind.

If what she said is true.. she has to deactivate her quirk at some point right..?

You try and look down at your hands but all you see is black. Everything around you is dark, pitch black even; like trying to see in a pitch black room. You can still feel the cold blade of the knife slide across your face, and the tears start streaming down your cheeks once again. The overwhelming fear and anxiety causes you a panic.

"I have to get up.. I-I still have class.. I need to be there.. I-I— I need to get out of here.."

You stand up and try to feel for the door so you can leave, but end up slipping on something wet making you fall and twist your ankle in the process.

You let out a painful groan and hold your ankle in agony. The water pressure of the sink is so loud that hardly anybody could even hear your cries. Or so you thought.

The sound of the bell goes off meaning the break has finally ended and for everybody to return to class, everybody except you.

That is until you hear the sound of the door open once again and footsteps are heard coming from in front of you. Still being on the floor you practically back yourself up against the nearest wall, hoping the squad of psycho females haven't returned for round two.

"W-who's there.. j-just go away!?"

The overwhelming feeling of worry and pure fear consumes you once again, making you shed more tears and look all around you as if you could see anything, feeling as though someone is staring at you.