- A Misunderstanding-

And I really wasn't careful.
—————————
──── •◦ ◦• ────

I started walking faster hoping that I could get away from their whispers and gazes quicker. But the taunting and teasing comments just followed.

"Dude, is that her..?"

"She doesn't look like much"

"She really went to Bakugou's house?"

"She looks so.. plain.."

"I wonder if she'll come
to my house if I ask, haha"

"Bakugou doesn't seem to be
interested in her anymore"

"I heard they had a fight a
few days ago.."

"Such an attention seeker."

My eyes stayed glued on the floor from humiliation and embarrassment as I continued to speed walk. Not watching where I was going I collided straight into Bakugou's back which stopped him from walking to turn and look at me. The blood rushed to my face when we made eye contact and in that moment I quickly brushed passed him trying to run away. With my eyes almost filled with tears I desperately tried looking for the nearest washroom.

To my luck a single bathroom was vacant so I took the opportunity and slammed my body into the door, locking it after I went inside. The adrenaline was still rushing as I tried my best to catch my breath. I pressed my back against the door with my hands covering my tear-stained face as I fell to the floor; sobbing.
Why.. why is this happening, what did I do to deserve this.. I'm so pathetic!

! A Small Trigger Warning of Self Abuse !
(if you want to skip go to ! End !)

A wave of panic and worthlessness consumed me entirely, and to cope I took out all the frustration on myself as the only way I knew how. Again and again I slammed my fists against myself, against my arm, against my leg, even the floor. Anything. I beat myself up to cover up the feelings I had inside, I didn't want these feelings. I never asked for them. So why, why do these things keep happening to me?

My ears still rang of the mocking laughter of fellow classmates in the halls.
"What am I doing here—? I shouldn't even be here.. becoming a hero.. yeah right.."

I quietly spoke to myself biting my lip until I tasted blood. I scratched, I punched, and I hit until I felt completely drained. And once again my whole body ached, and the feelings that were inside I made myself feel out.

! End !

The doorknob began to twist making clicking sounds from being stopped by the lock, and voices of students were gathered outside the door. The knocking and pounding sounds of the door hit against my back as I covered my ears trying to block out the taunting and teasing voices from behind.

Eventually, the pounding of the door stopped and a loud booming voice was heard instead. The yelling was muffled by the door but some profanities were still loud enough to hear along with tiny explosions and running footsteps. I lowered my hands away from ears and wiped my face trying my best to listen through the door. A sudden knock startled me and I scooted backwards avoiding the door. A low but somewhat soft spoken hazy voice spoke through demanding to unlock the door.

————————————
-540 words-

A/U Note:
Heyyy sooo I know it's been uh.. awhile, and this chapter is very short but over that time I've come to decide that I won't be continuing this anymore since I've lost the motivation and I'd like to write other short stories instead of really long ones( well, depending on what it is ig). I wasn't expecting this to blow up as it did so thank you so much for the support and to everyone who has been wanting more, I'm so sorry for dropping the story like this but hopefully in the future I'll continue it. Again, thank you guys so much and I'll try my best to write more <3

Alright It's meme time, I'll just dump'em all here!

✨Alright It's meme time, I'll just dump'em all here!✨

(I apologize if I let anyone down by not completing the story</3)