chapter one; the girl who lived.

EVERYONE KNEW HER.

Lyra Lupin- Black, the girl who defeated the greatest dark wizard in history, the girl who was left with nothing but a scar, the Girl who Lived.

Everyone in the wizarding world knew her name, her story. they rejoiced as the world was finally at peace again.

Well not everyone.

James and Lily Potter were not celebrating, they were mourning. Remus Lupin and Sirius black, fathers to Lyra, were murdered by Voldemort. They sacrificed themselves so that Lyra could live.

The Potter's felt guilty even though, it wasn't their fault.

Twelve years later, as Lyra and Harry turned 13, they still felt the same guilt they did before. They'd look at Lyra with sadness in their eyes at times. She had to grow up without knowing her parents. She was an orphan at one.

She looked like Sirius; the dark hair up to her shoulders that she changed constantly, the love for quidditch, the leather jacket she wore that looked faded, the pranking side bursting out at every waking moment, the loyalty of a dog, the incredible grades she got without even trying, and the looks of determination she held when something was on her mind.

Yet, she was also like Remus. The academic side of her coming out before exams, the love of reading she had that was obsessive, the sarcastic remarks she always made, the obsession with chocolate and the gentleness Remus had when she wanted too.

Nevertheless, she was her own person. She loved her scar and showed it with pride, an IED that was hard to manage, and she hated divination; she was rubbish at it. Lyra could never figure anything out and thought it was a load of bull. It showed Lyra would have a peaceful life but for Lyra Lupin-Black, peaceful would be studying for exams.

Now ending her third year, she had seen some pretty messed up shit. In first year, her teacher tried to murder her and her best friend, and in her second year, she was almost killed by Tom Riddle's basilisk, who was the teenage version of the person who killed her parents, and now, the person who betrayed her parents had escaped Azkaban.

Lyra's life was always crazy, she thought.

What she didn't know was that it was just the beginning and her adventures would get more crazy.